Who has been more impressive this year, Farabee or Aube-Kubel

briererocks

Nov 23, 2011
I feel vindicated. I kept picking Aube Kubel around 8 in the prospect ranking. He kept losing to Rubtsov or other prospects and I kept picking Aube Kubel. I think he was ultimately ranked around 20 in our prospect ranking.

Aube Kubel has always been a good prospect. He was criminally under-utlitlized by Hextall and not appreciated by Fletcher. Fortunately, there were injuries and we got to see how useful he can be. He is a bottom six player but a damn good one.

In my opinion, Farabee should have spent the whole season in the AHL. He is going to be very good but it clear to me that at times he was running out of gas and stop playing as creatively as he did earlier in the season. I think he'll be fine but it would have been safer to have him play the whole season in the AHL and get stronger and build his confidence. Farabee has also had horrible luck. Farabee will be a good second line player and possibly a complimentary top line winger. Today, he is a good third liner.

Both are very useful players.

I am very curious to see if Lacynzski signs. He may be another excellent bottom 6 player. Hard to tell but his NCAA production looks promising. We'll see if he signs.

Last edited:

Irvdog13

Jan 20, 2020
AK has been a real surprise. Pitlick is as advertised and Farabee is gonna be fine when he fills in a bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad