Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Oliver Kapanen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Voted for Roy, Mysak was always supposed to be dominant, he's over 20...if you voted for Mysak, you just didn't factor in the age...
But that wasn’t the question….

It’s simply who had the better WJC

When they vote for the Norris, they don’t factor in age, it’s just who was the best defensemen.

Who was most impressive player may be Roy, the word impressive is exactly that, who impressed you the most.

It’s how I see it

Reactions: Redux91

bopeep

Jan 22, 2004
bc

When they vote for the Norris, they don’t factor in age, it’s just who was the best defensemen.

Who was most impressive player may be Roy, the word impressive is exactly that, who impressed you the most.

It’s how I see it
Everything seems to be about semantics during these dog days of summer... If it's not about who had the "best" tournament vs. the most "impressive" or dominant, it 's arguing at length about the definition of "consensus"...

Let's just play some frickin' hockey already and it'll keep these discussions about the subtleties of the English language to a minimum :nod:

Reactions: jaffy27 and Redux91

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York

It’s how I see it

Who had the best WJC vs. where they should be - is always at the core of having "the better WJC" in a development situation.

The Norris is for a bunch of adults, they have arrived, and it's the top competition, no need to put an asterisk on it.

Reactions: McGuires Corndog

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
Everything seems to be about semantics during these dog days of summer... If it's not about who had the "best" tournament vs. the most "impressive" or dominant, it 's arguing at length about the definition of "consensus"...

Let's just play some frickin' hockey already and it'll keep these discussions about the subtleties of the English language to a minimum :nod:
Semantics is at the core of survey design - this is not a summer thing.

As soon as we introduce the word "better", the question "better than what" becomes highly relevant and of multiple correct angles.

Reactions: Andrei79

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
My answer to the question of the poll is Mysak, he was the best scorer and leader of a -very- average team.

My answer to who has the most potential, it's Roy, but that's not the question of this poll.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad