Who had the best mock???

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
As far as :

1- The most prospects really chosen in the 1st round whatever the team they went to.

2- The highest number of picks actually chosen by the right team

Probably not the best ever, but one that actually is great for an Habs fan is this one where not only did they pick the right guy for our team (though totally not in the right round) but we succeeded in chosing 3 out of their top 30. And they did manage a respectable 24/30 overall chosen in the 1st round.

http://www.msnbc.com/modules/sports/nhldraft/mockdraft.asp

So what mock did the best job for your team and which one did the best job overall???

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
ryan white should not have been a 1st rounder in any mock period.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Chrisd said:
ryan white should not have been a 1st rounder in any mock period.

Why is that? Because the Habs picked him? So tell everyone who put him there especially the ones who thought that he was a natural to be picked in the 1st round for Calgary, tell them that they were all wrong.....

haelwho

Mar 8, 2006
Boston
whitesnake said:
Why is that? Because the Habs picked him? So tell everyone who put him there especially the ones who thought that he was a natural to be picked in the 1st round for Calgary, tell them that they were all wrong.....

Is it possible that when someone disagrees about something that it's not them hating on the Habs?

I never thought White should've been a first rounder at all, but I'm not a Hab hater at all :dunno:

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
HaelWho said:
Is it possible that when someone disagrees about something that it's not them hating on the Habs?

I never thought White should've been a first rounder at all, but I'm not a Hab hater at all :dunno:

Absolutely true. But tho say that he should not have been in ANY mock draft PERIOD. (his words) that is more an assessment of something else than just your opinion. That someone does not agree, like you do I have no problem with that. But we've seen tons of mock drafts with people who actually have seen the guy play and placed them in their top 30.

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
yeah buddy im not a habs hater...

I saw mocks with ondrej fiala and even a few with cal clutterbuck wilds 2nd and 3rd round picks in the 1st round....

Bottom line is these are fans at a hockeysite making these mocks. Not scouts.

Ryan White, went where he was supposed to. He wasn't a first line talent nor is clutterbuck.

Am I hating my own team now?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I never posted mine because I find it pointless to do, but I did get 7 out of 30, I got the first 6 picks, and then I had Mitera going to the Ducks.

Strong Island

Jun 6, 2004
Long Island, NY
go kim johnsson 514 said:
I never posted mine because I find it pointless to do, but I did get 7 out of 30, I got the first 6 picks, and then I had Mitera going to the Ducks.

I never posted mine either. I got 9 of the top 15 correct, then I went 0 for the last 15.

DarthSather99

Mar 2, 2002
NYC
Visit site
Two of their first rounders were chosen by my team with their first two picks....Sangianetti(sp) and Anisimov. so was it like we had two first round picks?

I'm very happy with my teams picks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad