Who had more impressive rookie season in their respective sport, Connor Bedard, or Victor Wenbayama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Wemby! sucks that Bedard got hurt and missed that amount of time, thats sports though.

Oh right how could i forget "AINEC"

AzHawk

Dec 20, 2015
By this definition, polo is a harder sport to play.

Not everyone can just jump on a horse and go out there and whack a ball.
Imagine trying to control a live animal with its own set of instincts and it is literally 5 times your weight, while being surrounded by other players who are also trying to control their animal, all while trying to just play the sport part of whacking the ball.

To say nothing of water polo, a sport I've never seen but I assume involves all of that in a full pool!

Reactions: 1989

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Why do people post NBA stuff here regularly? Very bizarre.
to piss you off and it looks like its working. Keep scrolling.

giphy.gif

• Wow
Reactions: tfwnogf

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
yeah he plays in a league with no defense.

Bedard and it isnt even close. need more skill and talent to be a hockey player over playing in the NBA.

there's a reason why there's no All-Star Celebrity Game in the NHL. it's a tougher sport to play

you do know there's an area for Basketball right?
very good. But you do know that this is a thread that involves a hockey player right.

Aug 3, 2010
Wembenyama is what would happen if you genetically engineered a player based on maxing out stats in an NBA video game.

He doesn't make sense.
Physically he looks like he shouldn't be able to exist. I don't even mean like some type of "genetic freak" comment, I mean by the forces of biological physical stature + gravity, he looks like he shouldn't be able to stand without wobbling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad