Speculation: Who Goes First/Speculation/Rumors Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Drew....LOL.

Luke Schenn is the fine definition of mediocre as well as being perfectly described as an overhyped draft pick from day one just like his brother.

MDZ hasn't been good, but he has been playing better of late and is far more valuable than Luke Schenn. Furthermore MDZ was at times our best defenseman last year. He has the ability, far more than Schenn does.

I wonder what his son thinks though... :shakehead:

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
oh man that was one of my favorite arguments with drew. stepan doesnt deserve to be in the same sentence as couture

I mean theres many.

This roster is awful (before Nash injury and hagelin/cally came back)...then in the next breathe he says the team needs to play 20 games before he can make an assessment.

Stepan is soft as Charmin

Kreider wont be a ranger next year among other things

Henrik's GAA is doomed with the defensemen joining the rush

AV chews too much gum during the game...

AV was only successful because he coached in the weakest division in hockey

AV was only successful because he coached in the weaker conference for so many years

Drew is unreal...

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Did the fat guy in Ottawa write this last week for his column today? Has he seen his Senators?

The thinking process amongst GMs is a change (even just a minor one) may shake up the team enough to get them out of the doldrums.

So, who may be next? Not every team can fire its coach.

Coming off an ugly 7-0 loss to Washington Friday, Flyers GM Paul Holmgren (if he isn't replaced by Ron Hextall) is willing to discuss anybody on his roster -- including the big names -- but Philly isn't alone.

We're hearing the Rangers are so desperate for help they might be prepared to move as well. Blueliner Michael Del Zotto, who has dramatically regressed and underperformed, is even among the names being discussed.

Stay tuned, folks, this could get really interesting.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2013/11/02/flyers-rangers-desperate-for-help

Eliotte Freidman wrote this 2-3 weeks ago. The Rangers and Flyers(maybe the Devils too)were the teams most active in exploring trades.

The Rangers have won 3 in a row and 4 out of 5. They aren't winning the Cup but the crisis is over. Callahan will return sometime later this week of early next week. They shouldn't be desperate to make a trade and have another team take advantage of them.

By the way Garrioch wrote DZ "is even among the names being discussed",the Rangers should get a very good return. DZ is playing his weak side. Katie Strang said the Rangers would deal DZ in a chat 3-4 days ago. Not for scraps.

I saw McKenzie on the NHL Network a few days ago with the lovely Kathryn Tappan. He said teams want Oscar Klefbom from the Oilers. He suffered a concussion in a rookie game but has returned to play 10 out of 12 AHL games. Didn't play last night. McT doesn't want to move his top forwards or Klefbom for a D or a goaltender. Edmonton was embarrassed by the Wings last night.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
slats should be on the phone daily with edmonton. mct may not want to deal one of his young forwards but this oil team is plain awful in their own zone

dan girardi would help stabilize the young oiler blue line. i offer him and perhaps a chip for yak.

yakupov continue to struggle. change of scenery would help. his value is sinking. combo of soph jinx and clueless defensive game means hes movable.

the kravchuk quote about his lack of 2 way effort really hurt him.

lets go steal him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad