Who Give`s a f*** about a Black hole

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
All Around the World, Nerd`s are literally FLIPPING out over some nerdy image of a Nerd hole. U Would think this was some life Chan`gin`g AnVent, but No, Hear`s wat it Loox Like:

DW3KHQ643VE6JMWMND3FJ6UVQM.jpg

LMAO, Are u Literally Jocking me. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: This is the Mos`t pathetic Lookin`g Black hole I`ve ever seen, BACK IN MY DAY, BLACK HOLE`s would LIDERALLY go CRUISING AROUND GALAXY`s GOBBLING UP PLANET`s. THIS PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT COULDN`T GOBBLE UP A f***ING BOWL OF SPAGHETTI. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

This Black Whole is Absolute f***in`g Garbage. :yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I will never understand why NASA in this day in age doesn't even bother to use simple technology like such as for instance, Photonshop to at least make the image look like a real Black hole, when this hole is obviously RED and ORANGE in colour. This is literally exactly like the fake moon landings that they faked where a flag is blowing in the wind when everyone knows there is no wind in outer space.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
look at the ****in difference

bruh

the first image you posted is of (i believe) the orion nebula (and is a massively false color one at that). Orion nebula is in the m42 galaxy. That's somewhere in the range of 1,3xx light-years away.

The black hole was found in the m87 galaxy. That object is 55 million light-years away. And it's so massive we can actually see the event horizion. That's f***ing nuts.

Also, it's not a camera. They used a tele-array and assembled the image back down here. The 5000ish grid sent back over 5000000 billion bytes of data that had to be stitched together here. That's f***ing nuts.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
you probably take pictures out of focus for objects/people that are 4ft away. you're a clown if you think that's a joke.

Reactions: KCbus

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Some scientists believe that the universe will end by being devoured by a ton of black holes. And if you think about the object thoroughly, black holes are the most destructive item in the universe. So, that's my thoughts on the subject.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
bruh

the first image you posted is of (i believe) the orion nebula (and is a massively false color one at that). Orion nebula is in the m42 galaxy. That's somewhere in the range of 1,3xx light-years away.

The black hole was found in the m87 galaxy. That object is 55 million light-years away. And it's so massive we can actually see the event horizion. That's ****ing nuts.

Also, it's not a camera. They used a tele-array and assembled the image back down here. The 5000ish grid sent back over 5000000 billion bytes of data that had to be stitched together here. That's ****ing nuts.
Lmao Keep drinkin`g the Nasa Cool-Aid. The Bottom Line is that Picture ****ing Suck`s and it`s the Most pathetic Black whole I`ve ever seen. I Want my Tax Dollar`s back. :yo::yo::yo:

Reactions: Roman Fell

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Some scientists believe that the universe will end by being devoured by a ton of black holes. And if you think about the object thoroughly, black holes are the most destructive item in the universe. So, that's my thoughts on the subject.

Scientists who spend time theorizing on "the end of the universe" have no imagination, imo.

fact is, we're still in a rate of rapid expansion. I think the use of those resources and brain power would be better spent elsewhere.

Once we stop measuring expansion, we could worry about what's going to happen then. Not that any human will ever see that, of course.

Sep 19, 2008
bruh

The black hole was found in the m87 galaxy. That object is 55 million light-years away. And it's so massive we can actually see the event horizion. That's ****ing nuts.

Also, it's not a camera. They used a tele-array and assembled the image back down here. The 5000ish grid sent back over 5000000 billion bytes of data that had to be stitched together here. That's ****ing nuts.
imagine such a blurry picture in 2019

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
bruh

Well done, you managed to post something even dumber than Jimothy.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
It`s Funny, Nasa Spen`t billion`s `n` Billion`s of Dollar`s on a Blurry foto of Somethin`g that we Literally Can`t even See. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: And This is S`pose`d 2 be Some Major Brakethru!!! :biglaugh::yo::handclap::yo::biglaugh::yo::handclap::yo::biglaugh::yo::handclap::yo::biglaugh:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Well It`s been an Eight Day`s since the Nerd Whole `n` Guess Wat? Literally Absolutely Nothin`g has Change`d. Live is exactly the Same as it was B4, Accep`t now we have a Blurry *** FotoGraff of nothin`g. :laugh: So Gr8 job Flippin`g out over this Every1, and Thank u Nasa for Wastin`g my Tax`s. :yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->