• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
They have cap space to use for the rest of the year right?

Maybe a 2 and prospect for 1 and a call-up.

Gauthier/Johnsson and Marincin/Holl
for
Cap Dump Good Player
and
1 Call-up.

Try to improve the team by taking a UFA with a substantial Cap hit from a team that's being forced into a rebuild.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Based on all the complaints on here about Marincin, shouldn't it be him?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Dont get excited, this is Kypreos we are talking about

To be fair, while Kyper is one of the worst in terms of knowing what's actually going on behind the scenes, he is usually pretty good with imminent moves type things. He's pretty good on deadline day with finding things out as they are happening, but the rest of the year, he's pretty useless.

Like right now, we need to waive someone at Noon, or have a trade by tomorrow, unless we are sitting Dermott tomorrow which would be silly.

I imagine they want to get Dermott called by 5pm today so he doesn't miss another day of NHL pay.

IceColdBear

Apr 5, 2016
I'd take the best pick we can get for any of Leivo, Marincin, or Holl.

Leivo could be a 3rd liner that pots 15 goals a year on some team, but the Leafs have too much depth to give him that opportunity, so I assume he would be the most valuable.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
To be fair, while Kyper is one of the worst in terms of knowing what's actually going on behind the scenes, he is usually pretty good with imminent moves type things. He's pretty good on deadline day with finding things out as they are happening, but the rest of the year, he's pretty useless.

Like right now, we need to waive someone at Noon, or have a trade by tomorrow, unless we are sitting Dermott tomorrow which would be silly.

I imagine they want to get Dermott called by 5pm today so he doesn't miss another day of NHL pay.
Kipper is on Sea Island. So all teams are there and given size of small size of place you can't help but run into people so Leafs must be trying to trade Leivo.

By the way this is the island of the super rich of the super rich in the USA. Like less than 300 land owners and managed that way by a committee of a company that collects the taxes as a private company. Seems like NHL has a whole lot of $$$ holding a board level meeting there. This is small private island where Rockefeller, Fords, Garnetts and Anschutz actually live/hang out. The resort is beautiful but look for a $10,000 bill for a weeks stay and that was a few years ago. Also a real pain getting through security to get on and off the island.

The Best Leafs Ever

Feb 28, 2017
Even though I see Holl being the one waived I voted for Marincin because I just don’t want him to play for the Leafs.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Doesn't appear like anyone was placed on waivers.

With Babcock confirming Dermott is playing tomorrow....

We gonna see a trade today/tomorrow friends.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Doesn't appear like anyone was placed on waivers.

With Babcock confirming Dermott is playing tomorrow....

We gonna see a trade today/tomorrow friends.
Leivo + Nylander = ______

Seriously though, what happens if they are unable to complete a trade?

TheKnucklePuck

Feb 26, 2018
Bobbymac on leafs lunch confirming no one on waivers. So lookout for a trade before tmrw as Cor said....

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
I hope it's Leivo. I still maintain that he can be a top 9 forward and some team won't regret giving up a mid round pick for him. If I was Chiarelli I'd be putting in an offer.

Reactions: supermann_98
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad