Who gets the Oilers new A?

New assistant captain?

• Total voters

Kolja

1-5-6-14
Oct 30, 2011
What we learnt from Looch, not everyone thrives with responsibility. Hence the person must be willing to asume the responsibility. However, if Drai is from a far the most suited.

Cypress

Mar 4, 2018
Why do we need to have three again? Already have Nuge and Larsson, right?

Magnum23

Aug 24, 2012
Fun fact Neal wore the A in Vegas and had a letter in Calgary as well.

Also think Gagner is not a bad choice but don't his his play on the ice can justify it.

TheRebuild

Bold as Boognish
Jun 12, 2014
Winter
I feel like there's too many "A's" just scrap it entirely, why the F do you need three people with A's on their chest. It just imposes an unnecessary hierarchy that could - in part - be responsible for why looker room problems seem to creep up in this organization so often. Stop patting people on the back for doing dick all and go out and get in the damn playoffs for a f***ing change.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
RNH, Drai, Larsson

To me makes most sense.
From most accounts RNH, Larsson are great locker room guys, so no need to change there (unless they want to). Drai is the obvious choice and even if an A wouldn't be leaving I still think he would have been starting next season with an A.

Reactions: ujju2

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
I agree but if they think that they need 3 then I would add Nurse.
Why not Draisaitl?
You'd put Nurse as an A above Drai? I mean I love Nurse's attitude, but Drai is another level of good and unless he is a real ****, which I doubt, I can't see him not getting it. He carries the load of this team like no other not named McDavid.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Why not Draisaitl?
You'd put Nurse as an A above Drai? I mean I love Nurse's attitude, but Drai is another level of good and unless he is a real ****, which I doubt, I can't see him not getting it. He carries the load of this team like no other not named McDavid.

Drai this season is most likely going to be playing with Connor. I dont think it makes sense to have an A and the C on the ice 90% of the time.

This isnt about disrespecting a player for me...its about representation.

Reactions: Kepler 186f

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad