Who gets the next multi goal game?

Berserker*

Neil.

I don't know if he ever has before in his career but he has a good shot of doing so this year.

General Granny*

Silfverberg, it seems everything has just clicked for him like it in the minors.

Look for him to score a hatty soon.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
I picked Michalek not because of his recent play but because he's overdue. He's streaky and his goals tend to come out of nowhere even when it looks like he didn't do much during the game.

Rumcajs

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa
I hope Michalek. That man needs to get going on the scoresheet. Otherwise he is doing alot of other things right.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Silfverberg. He's doing the same thing he did in the AHL -- start slow but heat up and show what he's really made of once he gets comfortable. He looked phenomenal yesterday.

sens83

Sep 22, 2009
Melbourne, FL
Silfverberg. He's doing the same thing he did in the AHL -- start slow but heat up and show what he's really made of once he gets comfortable. He looked phenomenal yesterday.

This. After watching him down here in Bingo, it's scary how similar it is. Yesterday's game he was doing some of the things he began to do a few months ago down here. Kid is going to be legit, just need to give him time to figure it out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->