Who DON'T you want your team to select?

harmonica

Apr 21, 2007
are you Pejorative Slured? pittsburgh has staal, malkin, crosby, and talbot who can all play center, their first rounder should be a d-man, or a physical power forward in my mind, and fyi i dont think detroit gets its first rounder this year people:shakehead

haha, we now know who the Pejorative Slur is...

orcatown

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Even at 26th I'd be leery of Sutter. He doesn't appear to have much leg strength or balance for that matter. Really have to overly project ahead here and he has miles to go before skating is any where near NHL caliber. None of the light weight d-men (Blum, Shattenkirk, Katic, Hickey) are that enticing here but may be the best available at this postion. After the first 6 or 7 players it's going to wide open and I think some of late first roung picks are coming out of left field. Agree Plante and Hoeffel are very marginal picks.

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
I dunno Canucks fans, I wouldn't mind having Sutter on the team. It'd be fun to watch him play against Calgary.

SML

Mar 13, 2002
Visit site
Just the very idea that a kid with as much connection to the NHL as Sutter hasn't figured out that you need to skate well scares the daylights out of me. You would think that one of the many family members who stay in the loop would have drummed this into his head by now. Makes me think he feels entitled to a spot in the NHL and that makes me say... PASS...

Bill_Crosby*

I do not want Philly to take Akim Aliu. Last night, he was benched yet again for stupidity, in a game where the Wolves were able to go to overtime despite being badly outshot (81 shots against in just under 4 periods) and outplayed.

However, I'd be very happy if the Laffs took him :naughty:

I don't think they will. JFJ might run the team like a total jerkoff, but he drafts pretty good (So far).

OHLArenaGuide

it's dot com
Dec 4, 2003
London, ON
www.ohlarenaguide.com
Dont touch Gagner, Sutter, Gillies. Please get someone who can actually put the puck in the net.

Gillies: 13 goals in 65 games
Sutter: 21 goals in 71 games
Gagner: 35 goals in 53 games

One of those things is not like the others.

I wouldn't want my team to take Alzner. I like him... but I think he's getting overhyped as the best defenseman in a weak d year and someone will draft him higher than they should based upon need rather than BPA.

Meat Wave

Apr 4, 2003
Canada
Players I don't want at 12th overall (Montreal Canadiens):

Jonathon Blum
Angelo Esposito
Nick Petrecki
Kevin Shattenkirk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad