Who dominated more Crosby/Bergeron or Malkin/Ovechkin?

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Nemchinov13 said:
But about the thread's title - Le Golie, you're a provocateur!!! Not another Ovechkin vs Crosby thread!

I know. Sorry, I was in a debate about which duo had been more dominant and just wanted to see what everyone else thought. I'm glad this thread didn't get out of hand though.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
It's pretty obvious Bergeron and Crosby were the better DUO in this tourney. That being said AO was missing alot of chances he usually buries. Just wasn't his tournament. Malkin was not only playing awesome offensively he was like a vaccum stealing pucks on the PK and at even strength.

Crosby and Bergeron just had a better tourney..... too bad both teams lost out before the money games. :shakehead

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Why is their votes for the other options? :/ if you voted for other then Crosby/Bergeron plz say why, me and i'm sure others would like to know.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
66-87-29 said:
Why is their votes for the other options? :/ if you voted for other then Crosby/Bergeron plz say why, me and i'm sure others would like to know.

Well, a look at the names of some of the people who voted for Ovechkin/Malkin should give you an idea.

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
Nielson81 said:
Seems like a poll to simply pimp out Crosby and Bergeron, who I voted for, but still....whats the point.

Exactly what I was thinking. It'd be like having a poll on

"Which team played better in the Ottawa/Buffalo series?"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->