Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

No Name The Nameless

Feb 15, 2019
Tornado Alley
Blake would be stupid to not explore what moving up would cost. Just like checking on Eichel with all the trouble going on in Buffalo. Nevertheless, I see very little chance moving up is even possible. You have to figure the team that gets AL won't be rebuilding so they will be champing at the bit to get the guy who will be ready right out of the box. Not only that, but the only pieces that would help a team right now are unaffordable and ain't going anywhere -- Kopitar, Doughty.

I think the idea of trading 2oa, Vilardi + says that it's pretty much a moot point.

Reactions: ru4reals

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
Hey Sens fan here, you guys hearing any indications on who LA is picking at 2? Or is it still a coin flip at this point lol

Not a single local reporter who follows the team has said Stutzle is the lean currently. Byfield was the choice immediately after the draft lottery results. Anything can happen by October, but the trusted local folks all continue to say Byfield. One of them said 60/40 Byfield over Stutzle.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Blake would be stupid to not explore what moving up would cost. Just like checking on Eichel with all the trouble going on in Buffalo. Ll.

This rumor is super far fetched

Just look we this rumor logistically, do you think that Blake would call 24 teams to see if they would be willing to trade a pick that they might not even get

Reactions: cyclones22

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
Not a single local reporter who follows the team has said Stutzle is the lean currently. Byfield was the choice immediately after the draft lottery results. Anything can happen by October, but the trusted local folks all continue to say Byfield. One of them said 60/40 Byfield over Stutzle.

where do I find articles with local reporters?

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
This rumor is super far fetched

Just look we this rumor logistically, do you think that Blake would call 24 teams to see if they would be willing to trade a pick that they might not even get
I wasn't responding to the rumor per se. I think he will check on a trade up after we know who own's the pick (as he should).

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
When Stutzle plays a bigger man's game than 6'4 Byfield.

Love the backcheck effort, but who cares about the hit? When was the last time Kopitar finished a check like that, and does that make him any less effective? Also, check Pronman's article on Byfield, he has a few videos of Byfield knocking people on their ass on similar puck retrieval plays.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Would you guys get on with it? This is like waiting in line at Baskin Robins, and they guy in front of you keeps asking for samples of the same two flavours.

Reactions: KINGS17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad