Feb 12, 2018
Frederick Andersen???

LOL

I would say:

Vasilevskiy
Rask
Rinne
Hellebuyck

Why would this be funny to you? I have seen in other posts that you disagree with the talent the Leafs have up front as well as on the back end. If you believe this than you would have to come to the conclusion that the lack of talent you perceive they have with their skaters is being masked by outstanding goal-tending, yet you also seem to dismiss their starting goaltender being among the top this year. My question to you is, how can they currently be where they are in the standing then?

Reactions: JadedLeaf

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Why would this be funny to you? I have seen in other posts that you disagree with the talent the Leafs have up front as well as on the back end. If you believe this than you would have to come to the conclusion that the lack of talent you perceive they have with their skaters is being masked by outstanding goal-tending, yet you also seem to dismiss their starting goaltender being among the top this year. My question to you is, how can they currently be where they are in the standing then?

Where have you seen posts that have me disagreeing with talent up front?

I don't think Matthews is a top 10 talent but I think the Leafs have probably top 5 depth up front.

Also saying Anderson is not a Vezina contender doesn't mean he sucks I would have him at 8-12 in the league.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
vasilevskiy

would nominate fleury for the vegas cindarella run

Lemontree

Fire Dubas
Feb 12, 2018
Where have you seen posts that have me disagreeing with talent up front?

I don't think Matthews is a top 10 talent but I think the Leafs have probably top 5 depth up front.

Also saying Anderson is not a Vezina contender doesn't mean he sucks I would have him at 8-12 in the league.

Hmmm, not sure where I would have got the idea that you didn't like the Leafs up front or on the back end. Would it be weird to think that a team has a goalie that you believe is in the top 10 in the NHL yet have a 0% chance of winning the Stanley Cup? I would have to think that if I acknowledged that a roster has a top 10 goalie in the league then I would have to think they have a horrible group of skaters to give them a 0% chance of winning the cup.

Looking Back at the Leafs two years ago and what it means for rebuilding teams

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Vas and Rask have separated from the pack (at the moment)

I picked Helleybuck because I kinda hope he wins but Rask has been playing lights out since he got injured/sat for a few games and really closed the gap with Vas.

Boston's got a heavy schedule from now to the end of the year and they're pretty comfortably in the playoffs so would expect Rask to get less starts than he generally would.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad