Who do you think will win the East Division (in the playoffs)?

Who do you think wins out the East division in the playoffs to make it to the final 4?

• Total voters

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
The playoff race in the East seems to be slowly winding down. Both Philly and NYR are still within striking distance, especially if one of the top 4 team stumbles big time, but for the most part it's looking like it'll be NYI, Washington, Pittsburgh and Boston in some order with around 16 games to go.

Who do you predict wins out the division in the playoffs? Don't care about regular season standings, just who wins out the division to make it to the final 4?

This has some fascinating dynamics to me.

Both Pens and Capitals won cups recently, so we know they can win. Boston was a finalist recently, and NYI made it to round 3 last season.
Pens historically have the Caps number in the playoffs, even though Washington did win last one
NY Islanders probably seems the weakest team "on paper", but they led division most year and went the farthest in playoffs last year. They also handily beat Caps last year, and swept Pitt year prior
Boston didn't do good last year, but finalists the year prior. Also - they have the Pens number.

What's your prediction?

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I like the Islanders getting through.

I think they have the right kind of team to win in the post-season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad