Speculation: Who do you think will/want to start in goal vs. Chicago?

sting13

Jul 30, 2011
I would put Montoya in. He is from Chicago and his play of late has earned him
the right to play in front of his family and friends.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
114 to 6. I don't think I've ever seen a poll on HFJets so decisively one sided.

Nigh-unanimous!

They were arguing on the Big Show about Pavs vs. Monty this morning. Troy was using the SV% argument and Jay was using the Jets-have-terrible-D argument...which Troy countered with the Other-teams-have-worse-D-and-better-SV% argument (which Jay dismissed as hokum/balderdash/poppycock). Then I think mathematics died a lonely death and they went to commercial and I had to get out of the car.

MadMen88

Oct 19, 2011
BIG CUBANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This could be the engine starter for the liftoffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff the boys were looking for...the season starts here!!!! Lookout Jets fans, a win tonight could really get this team going in the right direction and then who knows what happens...I mean...think about it, MONTOYA has been looking for a moment like this, a win in his hometown, forget about it!!!!! GO JETS GO.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Yeah, assuming Monty gets the start you have to think he's looking at it as a golden opportunity. Hope he can take advantage of the chance...

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
I'm not a Pavs fan but according to Lawless Pavs and Flaherty have been out early before practice working for over the last week. So it sounds like Pavs isn't satisfied and is putting in the work. Whether it works or not I'm not sure!

Who can deny that competition elevates people out of complacency! Let Pavs worry about his starting position, it's best for everyone.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Nigh-unanimous!

They were arguing on the Big Show about Pavs vs. Monty this morning. Troy was using the SV% argument and Jay was using the Jets-have-terrible-D argument...which Troy countered with the Other-teams-have-worse-D-and-better-SV% argument (which Jay dismissed as hokum/balderdash/poppycock). Then I think mathematics died a lonely death and they went to commercial and I had to get out of the car.

Normally I think Troy is an idiot but I agree with him on this one for once.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad