Who do you think will turn out Better? Leclaire or Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roke

Jul 21, 2003
Winnipeg
I'm just curious as to which goalie you think will be the better one in the future. Ryan Miller was near the top of THN top 50 prospects a while back (maybe still this year) while Pascal Leclaire had an awful first season in the AHL but apparently corrected a technical errror in his game. I'd appreciate it if you would tell me how many times you have seen either of the goalies. I appreciate your insite and thank you.

Kevin Forbes

Jul 29, 2002
Nova Scotia
www.kforbesy.ca
Personally, as an outside observer, both of their situations could cause problems for them. Leclaire is stuck behind Marc Denis, who isn't going anywhere for the Bluejackets anytime soon. Miller is part of the 3-headed goalie controversy in Buffalo that can't be doing any wonders for his career and development. You need to play to grow and I think backup duty or increased time in the AHL could stagnant their promising futures.

Habsfan 32

Aug 18, 2004
Way up north...
I think that Leclair will have a great year this year and probably give Denis a run for the starting job in 2 years cauz' he's got the talent to be a number 1 goalis and a pretty good one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->