Who do you think will be Canada's #1 goaltender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I think it will be Price, but I think it should be Irving. This is nothing against Price, I just feel Irving is better.

Chootoi

Jan 7, 2005
this is now the 3rd consecutive year that the QMJHL does not have a goalie on the canadian roster. it used to be that the starter (and sometimes even the backup) was always from the Q. the west is really cacthing up to quebec as the goalie factory of canada.

LeafDangler

Apr 25, 2006
Price has it right now. I think at this point Irving is the better keeper but Price gets the edge not only for his performance in camp but also because he has by far the tougher situation and faces many more shots than Irving does in the WHL.

eddy

Jun 6, 2003
Visit site
I think that right now Price has the edge but at the same time it's far from a for sure spot, Irving will definetly get a game or 2 to prove himself. But Boxing day vs. Sweden I think Price will be in goal.

albertGQ

Jul 1, 2005
Calgary
I chose Irving cause I'm a Flames fan. LOL

But the truth is Price will be the starter but if/when he $hits the bed, Leland will get his shot

ryz

Dec 24, 2004
Canada
Price is obviously going to take the vote seeing as how Montreal has the largest fanbase on this board. Silly question to pose to HF.

Lalonde

Aug 20, 2004
I think,Price is going to be a starter in the first game, but each of keepers will play 2 games in the preliminary round. That who will play better will get #1 in the play-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad