Who do you take on your team; Brett Kulak or Calvin de Haan?

Who do you take first on your team

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Contracts taken into account, who would you take on your team if the goal is to make your team better? Who's the best asset? Calvin de Haan or Brett Kulak?

I just want to settle an argument.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Calvin de Haan is a legit top 4 guy in the NHL. Kulak is a fringe guy.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Contracts + injury history ignored = CDH

All things considered I'd rather have Kulak at this point

Never really been high on De Haan. He's a better player sure but not by enough to really be irreplaceable

JoelWarlord

May 7, 2012
Halifax
de Haan is better, but Kulak is probably closer than whoever OP is arguing with (or OP? idk who's on what side) thinks.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Calvin de Haan is a legit top 4 guy in the NHL. Kulak is a fringe guy.

BK is better than a fringe guy. A fringe guy is someone like Martin Marincin. BK is a pretty solid and reliable depth guy who I wouldn’t mind dressing every night on my bottom pair.

Reactions: HabsMD97

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
funny he was a #4 on the habs who ended up with 96 points, enough to make the playoffs in the west, but yeah i'm sure you right :thumbu:

Yeah it’s not like Calgary had this kid or something. Not like we’d know about the player at all or anything.

HabsMD97

Jun 30, 2014
king's landing
Yeah it’s not like Calgary had this kid or something. Not like we’d know about the player at all or anything.

you mean like paul byron? And yeah calgary fans are definitely the most knowledgable fans in the league, I still remember the days of "Calgary has the best defence in the league" threads :laugh:

Reactions: Prairie Habs

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
you mean like paul byron? And yeah calgary fans are definitely the most knowledgable fans in the league, I still remember the days of "Calgary has the best defence in the league" threads :laugh:

Happy Byron has won you guys so many cups! As well as top pairing Kulak!
It's not like Calgary was top 5 in almost every defensive category in the league this year or anything; which also didn't include being middle table in SV%.

Montreal fans. Forget how terrible they normally are while their team blows, once there's a tiny rebound: back to the Leafs tire fire status.

HabsMD97

Jun 30, 2014
king's landing
Happy Byron has won you guys so many cups! As well as top pairing Kulak!
It's not like Calgary was top 5 in almost every defensive category in the league this year or anything; which also didn't include being middle table in SV%.

Montreal fans. Forget how terrible they normally are while their team blows, once there's a tiny rebound: back to the Leafs tire fire status.

nice arguments, I must have forgotten how much success the flames have had the past few years getting bounced in 5 games after being a lottery team for a decade :nod:, if anyone knows anything about winning hockey it's definitely the flames :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad