Who do Winnipeg draft 7th?

Chayos

Mar 6, 2003
Winnipeg
Take out Evander Kane and it a fair trade for Winnipeg

I would disagree. The only way we would be making this deal is if Kane was in it to replace MPS. The trade is not way off on value, but it seems too big to ever actually happen. The players trading hands are on both teams untouchables list , so it is possible that each team see's a benefit to moving/getting a player off the other teams list, but highly unlikely that a deal could be put together.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
With scouting the way it is today it's almost a guarantee that the 1st overall pick will become a star player. I think the bare minimum the Oilers should accept for the
1st overall pick should be the 7th pick, Bogosian and Kane. Flame away Jets fans.
Hahahahaha! Good for a laugh, at the very least.

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
Ez gave the draft a whirl today.

Looks like we are going to be heading down to Minny for the draft. Should be an exciting one, full of Manitoban's heading down to cheer on our first draft choice in a decade in a half.

My brother and some buddies of his are going
they got their tickets last week
I would be a blast I imagine!

You guys should do your show from Minny on Saturday morning! (if you are not too hung over that is! hahah)

Have fun!

Cleatus

Nov 21, 2008
Calgary, AB, CAN
If Couturier falls to 5th(assuming RNH, Landeskog, Larsson and Huberdeau are top 4 picks in any order), I wouldn't mind the Islanders trying to see what they can get out of Winnipeg or Ottawa to move up to the 5th spot

The Islanders would get something similar to what they got from Toronto when they traded up for Luke Schenn. This is a potentially great move for both teams if Couturier is available at 5th overall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->