Speculation: Who do the Habs Pick, at the 2018 Draft??

Who do you Take #4 Overall?

• Total voters

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Zadina seems to have limited strategies. Gets most of his success from set-up plays in both faceoff circles. Great dangler and great hands.

Something about Dobson, Zadina and Tkachuk make me warry.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Capture_d_e_cran_2018_04_08_a_09_20_02.png
That's Pejorative Slured.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Assuming the draft order stays the same, I'm making a mock draft based on the fanbases preferences. So far there has been a clear consensus for all of the picks, but I am unsure about this one. I predict a tight race between Hughes and Boqvist

1: Buffalo - Dahlin (99%)
2: Ottawa - Svechnikov (88%)
3: Arizona - Zadina (77%)
4: Montreal -

We have a 2.8% chance of picking 4th. How about we rank the prospects (perhaps as a poll like we do when we rank our own prospects) and wait 2 weeks until we know what order we'll actually be picking.

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
The saddest thing about the habs situation right now is that just a few years ago we thought we were set on defense and should be aiming for centers and offense since our offense was really lacking and we had Subban and Sergachev + Markov and Petry. Now our offense is still lacking as much if not more, but Bergevin managed to put the team in a situation where our defense is lacking too, even more so than our offense.

And he's still there next year.
It's very heart breaking we traded subban and sergechev! Those two dynamic duos would of been amazing right now and we would probably be at playoff spot for sure this year! Sad and all fallen down cause of one dumb idiotic money hungry boy. :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->