Votes: 3 2.1%
  • C - Cole Perfetti

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Definitely Raymond or Stutzle. I’d probably just go with whoever Hakan likes better. I’ve liked Raymond better, but I haven’t seen them enough to really passionately say who is better and projects better, to be honest.

I’m a big fan of Drysdale, but I think our greatest need is adding a difference maker up front.

Last edited:

ArmChairGM89

Dec 10, 2019
Should have included byfield and put us at 2. I feel like he is firmly in that tier with stutzle and Raymond.

rawraw

Jan 19, 2019
Stütz meister is our guy if we pick at #3. I live in Sweden and have seen plenty of Raymond and Holtz. My viewings of Stütz are limited, but enough for me to be convinced that he should be our pick at #3. Ray and Holtz are great prospects, but I see Stütz as being the better player in the future.

RedWingsfan55

Jan 5, 2015
This is tough for me, it's why I hooe we end up top 2. As 1 and 2 are get again consensus 1 and 2. After them it's more of a level playing field. But as of today stutzle would be my guy at 3.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Stutzle’s ability to possibly play center at the next level is worth taking a chance on. I went Stutzle, but like Frk It said, just have Hakan pick whoever he prefers.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Because we have an 14.5% chance of drafting there.

Yeah and together with the probability to draft at 4th, it's most probable scenario to discuss about drafting 3rd overall.

When Top2 guys are pretty obvious and it's unprobable to get them, then it's most realistic to discuss about the player drafted at 3rd. Also if we aren't 3rd, we still could get the guy we have 3rd in our draft list at 4th, because draft lists differ so much between teams. Maybe even Byfield will slip to 3rd? That would be a total surprise.

On this position, we have the best debates, because there is so many options. Talking about #1 or #2 are just too no-brainers.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Cole Perfetti had 74 pts and 37 goals in his underage season. Came back and put up 8 goals and 12 pts in 5 games at the Hlinka. Currently sitting at 81 pts in 45 games for the year. All while playing for a OHL franchise owned by Chris Osgood and Jimmy Devallno.

I think he’s going to be in the mix at 3/4 as much as anyone else. Bob’s mid-season list comes out this Thursday, and I think we will see Perfetti come in pretty high on that list. He reminds me of a young Zach Parise with his hands around the net and how quick he can get the puck off his stick.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
Leaning toward centers.
Too early for me to say who's best.
But if there's a C with elite zone entry, playmaking ability, I want him.
I like a lot of what I've read of Perfetti.
I've not seen much of Stutzle yet. Underwhelming at the WJCs, when I watched.
I want to learn more about Lundell, too.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
I like Anton Lundell as a dark horse candidate if Detroit doesn't draft first overall. He's got size, he playing well in a men's league, and I think he becomes a Getzlaf style center.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I like Anton Lundell as a dark horse candidate if Detroit doesn't draft first overall. He's got size, he playing well in a men's league, and I think he becomes a Getzlaf style center.

I like him. I’ve heard people have questions about his offense, so I don’t know we can expect him to be a Getzlaf style center, but maybe he could be like fellow countrymen Mikko Koivu? Not flashy but good at everything?

ArmChairGM89

Dec 10, 2019
Leaning toward centers.
Too early for me to say who's best.
But if there's a C with elite zone entry, playmaking ability, I want him.
I like a lot of what I've read of Perfetti.
I've not seen much of Stutzle yet. Underwhelming at the WJCs, when I watched.
I want to learn more about Lundell, too.

high expectations if you were underwhelmed by stutzle at the WJC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->