Who do Montreal draft at 17th?

Zeroknowledge*

Miller if available is the most likely option.
Big center that uses his body, great skater and pretty good 2 way player that can get in front of the net. American which te Habs love, add all factors in and it's a no brainer.

Then again his stock has gone up lately, wouldn't be shocked to seen him go between 10-15.

Celtic Cross

Jan 29, 2010
Hamilton, ON
if its Bealieu ill be extremely happy but i want Xavier Oulette projected around 40-50 has chemisty with Leblanc. but If we draft at 17. I see us taking another american Ivy leaguer, unfortunetely. I wouldnt mind Jensen but I would like Boone Jenner

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
Zach Parise:sarcasm:

Nah, BPA so if Beaulieu is available you go for him. I don't know but something tells me that we should reach for Tomas Jurco. He could turn out a very good player. Good goal scorer, great skater and does not shy from physical contact. Oh yeah, plus he's a magician with the puck. And our prospect pool on the RW is pretty thin.

HabsFanFromOntario

May 7, 2011
Zach Parise:sarcasm:

Nah, BPA so if Beaulieu is available you go for him. I don't know but something tells me that we should reach for Tomas Jurco. He could turn out a very good player. Good goal scorer, great skater and does not shy from physical contact. Oh yeah, plus he's a magician with the puck. And our prospect pool on the RW is pretty thin.

True plus we have enough third and 4th liners already I want a solid top 6 player BOOM OR BUST!

habsinottawa

May 9, 2011
In order: Mark Scheifele, Matt Puempel, Tomas Jurco, Nicklas Jensen, Brandon Saad.
These guys fill our needs and our prospect pool. I think every one of them can fit the title of BPA at 17th.

17Kurri

Apr 10, 2010
Not sure why he is not moving up the charts, but I think Phillipe Danault might be a good option for them at this slot. They may opt to go with Biggs or Saad instead, but I think Danault is exactly the type of player they can use. Good in all aspects and the heart of a lion - and Quebec bred to boot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad