Who did not see this coming?

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Haha. That is absolutely true. :)

Having agreed, though, I will say that if memory serves(it rarely does) that if I was consistent about one topic this summer, it was my unrelenting negativity toward our chances of success this season. At least from the moment Dave Tippett reached into the Swiss furnace and saved Dave Moss from the blaze. From that moment on it was all incessant Negstive Nancyism and Chicken Littlery, if I recall correctly. I became XX, but unbearably more active with my posting. And much less coherent. Haha.

So, in retrospect I have just three things to say:

1. I apologize to the forum
2. I was right you ********
3. I very much wish I was eating crow instead. :(

LOL I think you have become even more negative than XX. No need to apologize, we all like reading your posts.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Haha. That is absolutely true. :)

Having agreed, though, I will say that if memory serves(it rarely does) that if I was consistent about one topic this summer, it was my unrelenting negativity toward our chances of success this season. At least from the moment Dave Tippett reached into the Swiss furnace and saved Dave Moss from the blaze. From that moment on it was all incessant Negstive Nancyism and Chicken Littlery, if I recall correctly. I became XX, but unbearably more active with my posting. And much less coherent. Haha.

So, in retrospect I have just three things to say:

1. I apologize to the forum
2. I was right you ********
3. I very much wish I was eating crow instead. :(
Oh don't get me wrong, you were definitely right! All I was saying is that like prayers and chronic gambling, you never count your losses. haha

Speaking of counting losses, I seriously hope this summer you and XX are giving me **** for being so outspoken about how there was no way in hell the Coyotes would get McDavid! It's about the only thing that will have made this season stomachable (I don't think that's a word).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad