Who can stop the Hawks?

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Impressive performance tonight, shutting down the Stanley Cup champion in title. Their offense is going full throttle, they have leadership experience, great minds behind the bench, and a strong goaltender who knows what it takes to win. Can anyone stop a team led by 100% healthy, motivated and ready Toews and Kane at this point?

Reactions: halincandenza

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
dam760v-7b288824-fcf2-4c1f-93fd-43703a683685.gif

All your villages are gonna burn!

StonebeatsMcdavid

Jul 3, 2020
Impressive performance tonight, shutting down the Stanley Cup champion in title. Their offense is going full throttle, they have leadership experience, great minds behind the bench, and a strong goaltender who knows what it takes to win. Can anyone stop a team led by 100% healthy, motivated and ready Toews and Kane at this point?

draisaitl duh

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Seriously?

First game played in four f***ing months and we already have a thread like this?

I mean seriously?

This is ridiculous. Even for hf boards standards.

Unless i am totally missing the sarcasm. Still though, why post this?

We had to endure a healthy McDavid thread, why not have another entertaining thread like this

Raised Fist Republic

May 3, 2010
Oh so Hawks fans think they can one up us Oilers fans and try to take over our time honored tradition of posting great overreactions on the mains that will surely lead to ridicule?!?!?! IT'S ON
Hold my beer.

Super-Duper McDavid is Shooting 100%. 1 goal every 9 minutes of ice time. Full-Blast Draisaitl has 2 Oomp-loompa’s flanking him and he dummies ‘the best D in the NHL’ again last night. The PP is scoring what, every 47 seconds?. That’s gonna stop healthy poor-person-punching-Kane and one-shootout-move-Taves (spell it properly ffs) dead in their grey ball tracks.

P.S. just wanna give you props on your username. I will never forgot 06 and how fate robbed us of that cup.

Reactions: NeverForget06

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad