who asks for a trade next

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
When did any of the players referenced ask for a trade?

NB is the only player recently that has had a trade request become public.

You do have Berglund walking away and there are people that took ROR's comments after last season as a defacto trade request.

I think the more appropriate question is who wants to get out of here next.

The Skinner situation is the one to watch most, obviously.

Reactions: allsilverdreams

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
Dahlin COULD sign a FA contract with the KHL in 2 years if he really wanted out. Let's hope it doesn't come to that and we get the clowns out
Yeah, but let’s be realistic here...the top KHL deals run around $1-2m per year and Dahlin will get $10m easy from us. He’s not going anywhere.

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
Dahlin COULD sign a FA contract with the KHL in 2 years if he really wanted out. Let's hope it doesn't come to that and we get the clowns out

Like the kid is gonna punt on ~$70M to play in Russia? This thread is some serious pearl clutching.

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
The next player to demand a trade? I don't care for the title of this thread because it feels misleading. The only player that requested (not demanded) a trade was Beaulieu and he still had great things to say about the team and management. He just wanted to play.

Anything regarding ROR is speculation
Berglund had other issues that factored into his decision to leave the game entirely (not just buffalo)
And i don't blame a goaltending prospect for not wanting to sign with a team where the goalies get shellacked every night. Especially a team that has some goaltending depth. Exercising your contracual rights is not the same as demanding to get out of Buffalo.

It's a myth that Jack will get fed up and demand a trade out of Buffalo. It's a myth because ownership will bend over backwards not to lose any of their valuable assets. They'd likely fire the cotton candy guy if Jack told them to. Dahlin is in the same boat. Sam might not get the same consideration, but half the fanbase would be pumped to see him leave for whatever reason....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad