Prospect Info: Who are your top three wishes for the Devils at #17?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxman44

Dec 1, 2015
Hunterdon
I like to separate the F's and D as well:
F's -
Kupari
Bokk
Kaut
Im assuming that Kravtsov is gone by 17 or he'd be tied for top slot

D -
Smith (if available)
Miller
Wilde
Sandin

So overall I guess I would go:
1. Kupari
2. Miller
3. Bokk

Reactions: MichaelJ

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Haha did he wear #17? I remember him very well, his number(s), not so much!

Honestly, that's about all I remember about him. And that's just because I played way too much NHL (either '03 or '04) and could have probably given you every player's number. The good old college days of not doing homework, playing video games, eating Doritos, and drinking Mountain Dew all day.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Honestly, that's about all I remember about him. And that's just because I played way too much NHL (either '03 or '04) and could have probably given you every player's number. The good old college days of not doing homework, playing video games, eating Doritos, and drinking Mountain Dew all day.
I just looked him up on hockeydb to see if he was still an active player. Last played in the Swedish league in 15-16. I just now remembered he played 3 playoff games for us in 2002. Yikes! Was it any wonder why sucked that year (relative to the surrounding years) and were sent packing in the first round of the playoffs? And Salomonsson played 4 playoff games that year!:help:

Monsieur Verdoux

Dec 6, 2016
Finland
It's just a gut feeling, because I haven't seen much of those players.

1. Smith
2. Bokk
3. Kravtsov
(4. Miller)

However, I'm pretty sure someone picks Smith and Kravtsov before the Devils' 17th pick.

BulletTheBlueSky

Feb 25, 2009
Old Bridge, NJ
I would totally send 17, MCloud, and Schneider for #1 or 2 right now. Not that anyone wants these people lol I just want to rack up on the best players AVAILABLE. I WANNA SIGN TAVARES AND CARLSON TOo!

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Right now, I'd have to go with

Bokk
Denisenko
Farabee/Kravtsov
Dellandrea/Kaut

*I'll have a better idea tomorrow

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I think it's Kaut who has the heart condition, but I believe they said it was rather easily correctable and shouldn't affect him long term.
Ya, Kaut, saw this I think on the TSN McKenzie video, they said they performed the procedure gave him the green light, but then added the procedure wasn't even necessary. Better safe then sorry I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad