Who are your guilty pleasure wrestlers?

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Apparently Kimberly found some drug paraphernalia and told people, I think Bischoff included, that the stuff belnoged to wrestling Mother Theresa - Tammy Sytch. As we know Steiner cared about two things - his freaks and his peaks - and this apparently set him off. This is the promo that followed those events and preceded their fight.

And here all this time I thought it was just roid rage.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
IronMikeSharpe.jpg

Iron Mike , Canada's greatest athlete
sharpebest.jpg

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Perhaps my taste is just bad, but I also have great fondness for Heath Slater and Disco Inferno. La Parka (the first) was and is always a pleasure. Even a little talking ability or gaga goes a long way toward making a wrestler far more entertaining that their in ring ability would indicate.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Perhaps my taste is just bad, but I also have great fondness for Heath Slater and Disco Inferno. La Parka (the first) was and is always a pleasure. Even a little talking ability or gaga goes a long way toward making a wrestler far more entertaining that their in ring ability would indicate.

I liked them too. Another one to the list for me is Ernest the Cat Miller. I think he fits guilty pleasure perfectly because I found him to be entertaining, but his wrestling skills were......bleh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad