Who are your favorite teams (after the Avs of course) and maybe a couple teams you hate

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
Canes are starting to climb my list. Fun team, and Aho is quickly becoming a bona fide superstar.

I was ready to cheer for the Canes - I kept predicting they would have a breakout year and make the playoffs. I've been burned too many times now.

Reactions: Tommy G

Makar to MacK

Sep 14, 2018
Saint Cloud, FL
I was ready to cheer for the Canes - I kept predicting they would have a breakout year and make the playoffs. I've been burned too many times now.
I was the same way with the Sabres. I mean I still like them but they seem like they just can't get out of there own way most of the time. 1 good or even great player is not enough to win in today's (or even yesterdays) NHL imo. In today's NHL you need to be able to build from the draft and you need late rounders to pan out. That's my 2 cents

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
Like the Hawks, though I love to see the Avs beat them and send their fans home with stink face.

Like the Caps in the East.

Dislike the Blues.

Hate the Wild and the Wings.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

HockeyFan100

Oct 7, 2012
Even though I hope they lose every game this year, my next favorite team has always been the Sens. I have soft spot for the Lightning too.

I hate the Wild, Ducks, Jets, Preds, and Hawks the most. Used to hate the Canucks and Wings but now they're just meh to me.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

Much as I have blasted Tom Dundon for some of the things he's done/said during his time as owner he really seems to have taken some of the shackles off. The franchise before was way too conservative, but now appear to be finally taking some chances both on and off the ice. I totally hear what you're saying but IMO even if they crash and burn at least they're finally not boring the hell out of us.

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
My favorite team, after the Avs...

The Minnesota Vikings.

That's about it.
Maybe the Colorado Rockies, somewhere after them...

Holy smokes, we follow the exact same teams. My family came from Norway to America in 1916 and my grandpa started following them in 1961 (Vikings of course) and it is a family thing now. Vikings fans from Arizona!!

Edit: Well, not exactly after all. I don’t watch baseball and if I was going to I would root for the Orioles.

Anders Cain

Formerly JordoMack
Jul 7, 2018
Nova Scotia
Top favs

Avs
Jets

Hated teams

Montreal
Toronto
Minnesota (iIlove lighting up dubnyk and seeing him get mad lol)

I'm in Eastern Canada and all the leafs and canadiens fans are so arrogant its disgusting

Reactions: BrickAHL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad