Who are you rooting for?

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
It's a new season, with a lot of new faces. Old favourites like Karlsson, Stone, Hoffman are gone. Who are you rooting for now? Doesn't have to a be a super-star necessarily, could be an underdog, or someone whose skillset you appreciate. For me, it's Duclair and DeMelo. Duclair is skilled, is fun to watch, and could have a good story arc if he can finally put it all together on our team. DeMelo, is the poor man's Methot, in that he never seems to make any egregious mistake, you don't cringe watching him play. Unfortunately both these guys might end up on other teams by the end of this year, but so it goes (still mourning the departures of Ziba and Da Costa).

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I've been pumping White's tires for a while so he's mah boi.

Duclair is another one who is easy to root for.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Kinda hard to answer that one. I want all the guys on the team to do well, especially the kids.

I guess int his situation, Wolanin and Paul. Both of these guys seem to have had some really tough breaks. Would be nice to see Paul get a dozen games in a row on the 4th line...let him get in a groove and see if he is a true NHLer. Wolanin....you just want this kid to recover well from his injury and get back on track and show what he can do.

Reactions: DrEasy

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Went with Chabot, L. Brown and Formenton.

Also rooting for Boro to play his last game in a Sens jersey.

Reactions: Variable26

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
When i was down in Australia i mentioned that i was rooting for the home team to which they laughed hysterically, cause, well, rooting dont mean the same thing down there. :)

So im cheering for the Drake to finally make it big. And Parker Kelly just cause i like saying Paaarrrker as if im Spidermans boss.

Reactions: Variable26

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Pretty much everyone but Boedker...do not want dead weight on this team. Might be a couple others to add to that as well. Would say Ryan, but expectations are non existent for him anymore.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I could be wrong (haven't had a standard account since the change to the new forum) but there should be a little garbage pail marked "delete" in blue text next to the edit button under your post, but it might be disabled for people who have received too many infractions.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
I could be wrong (haven't had a standard account since the change to the new forum) but there should be a little garbage pail marked "delete" in blue text next to the edit button under your post, but it might be disabled for people who have received too many infractions.

@Sens of Anarchy - One of the site admins messaged about it a while back. It should be there. Not sure if it maybe under edit or a garbage pail like @Micklebot said.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
@Sens of Anarchy - One of the site admins messaged about it a while back. It should be there. Not sure if it maybe under edit or a garbage pail like @Micklebot said.
Thanks .. I don't see one. I even looked in the edit dialogue and nothing there. Perhaps there are other rules.. I have looked at a post that has a reply and a post where I replied but not a stand alone post. I will try to remember to check that out next time I do that. Where did the site admin message about it ? And how to find that post?

saskytaxi

Feb 13, 2019
sasky
Pretty much everyone but Boedker...do not want dead weight on this team. Might be a couple others to add to that as well. Would say Ryan, but expectations are non existent for him anymore.
Id rather watch zenon konopka play on the first line than a Boedker shift. Bobby Ryan rooting for big time what a guy. Should have a letter.

Reactions: robsenz

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
I am going to root for everyone but in particular I hope Logan Brown or White or somebody who plays center steps up.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Thanks .. I don't see one. I even looked in the edit dialogue and nothing there. Perhaps there are other rules.. I have looked at a post that has a reply and a post where I replied but not a stand alone post. I will try to remember to check that out next time I do that. Where did the site admin message about it ? And how to find that post?

Maybe you’ve had too many infractions lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad