Who are you more tired of: Lebron or Golden State?

Who are you more tired of?

• Total voters

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Lebron gets talked about even when he doesn't make the playoffs.
All the damn sport shows keep pumping his tires of "who will join Lebron?!" every year..

Reactions: Voight

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
This is a bit misleading. The Celtics were the original "superteam" with KG, Ray Allen, and Pierce.

The difference between LeBron and KD is that LeBron joined a mediocre team along with Bosh. KD joined a record-setting 73-9 team that had just beaten his team in the conference finals after he blew a 3-1 lead. If KD had gone anywhere else to team up with any other superstar(s) he wouldn't have gotten hate. It was one of the most cowardly moves in sports history that destroyed the competitive balance of the league.

I completely agree with you on the championships thing. These guys care about their legacy so they're going to ring chase hard.
Lebron joined a playoff team with Bosh. If Lebron could have he would have signed Durant. Celtics as a super team is a bit of a stretch .KG and Allen were not top ten players anymore and had each been in the league for 12 and 13 season respectively. They were pretty much starting their declines in their careers.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Lebron will likely play as long as he has to to try and get at least 3 more titles. It's sad because most players know when to hang them up but he will just keep getting better players to play with which will allow him to play longer and pad his stats more. His longevity playing Basketball out of high school is what will make him great and not his prime years leading the best team to championships.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
I think LeBron is pushing to play with Bronny Jr. Whoever drafts him, assuming that happens, he'll then sign with.

Obviously, he'd like to continue to compete along the way and get more titles because who wouldn't, but I think that's the end game. And it would be really f***ing cool if it happens.

Feb 24, 2017
That announcer who keeps getting all bispy and raving about Raptors players hitting threes from Edmonton and Fredericton and Whitehorse etc

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Lebron joined a playoff team with Bosh. If Lebron could have he would have signed Durant. Celtics as a super team is a bit of a stretch .KG and Allen were not top ten players anymore and had each been in the league for 12 and 13 season respectively. They were pretty much starting their declines in their careers.

I could care less about Celtics but KG did win DPOY & was 3rd in MVP voting his first season w/ Boston. He was still elite.

Lebron will likely play as long as he has to to try and get at least 3 more titles. It's sad because most players know when to hang them up but he will just keep getting better players to play with which will allow him to play longer and pad his stats more. His longevity playing Basketball out of high school is what will make him great and not his prime years leading the best team to championships.

At this point I dont think he cares as much to get another 3. Yea he could catch Mike but there'd still be the notion that he lost a bunch of finals along the way whereas MJ went 6-0, never once having to go 7 games.

Say he wins another 3 towards the end, it really wont look that impressive nor will it move the needle much.

I think LeBron is pushing to play with Bronny Jr. Whoever drafts him, assuming that happens, he'll then sign with.

Obviously, he'd like to continue to compete along the way and get more titles because who wouldn't, but I think that's the end game. And it would be really ****ing cool if it happens.

Yea, the thinking was the 4 year contract would bring him to when Bronny finishes high school, at that point he may go straight into the NBA (one & done will be abolished by then) or do 1 year in NCAA if he's not ready, in either case I think Bron will do only 1 year deals.

Should Bronny spend a year in college, I can see LeBron staying w/ LA for another year or playing in the closest city to whatever school JR attends.

AvsFanInMichigan

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Apr 16, 2018
Michigan
I gotta be honest here. Growing up basketball was not on the TV and when I first started watching it I watched LeBron when he came into the league I followed the Nuggets as well but I mostly watched LeBron and the Cavs. When he left Cleveland the first time I was kind of dissapointed I however did follow him when he went to Miami and followed him back to Cleveland but once he left Cleveland for LA I just couldn’t do it anymore I got sick and tired of hearing his name on the TV and I cannot stand the Lakers. So I just follow the Nuggets now and they ended up being really good this past year.

As far as Golden State they’re built from the ground up and added KD and Cousins so can’t knock them for successful team building but I’m just not really a fan of them I absoutley don’t like Draymond never have. Steph is quite annoying. Klay is the one that really doesn’t bother me. With that said they do play an exciting brand of basketball but I think they’ll start to fall apart here soon.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Lebron came into the league with all the hype and lived up to it, eventually. He was just put on a pedestal for only racking up stats. The reason he wasn't more successful is because he is a ball hog. He does get a lot of assists but because the ball has to go through him so much it disrupts the flow of the offence and makes his teammates reactionary to what he does. He's a bigger version of Westbrook and Harden.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad