Who are the guys having bounce back years?

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Your obsession with Slavin is hilarious and kind of sad. Let it go mate.

Wait, is this the guy that started his Slavin sucks campaign after Slavin got beat 1 on 1 by OV during preseason of Slavin’s rookie year? And for a while even had “Slavin sucks” as his custom title?

If so, talk about going down with the ship. LOL.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Wait, is this the guy that started his Slavin sucks campaign after Slavin got beat 1 on 1 by OV during preseason of Slavin’s rookie year? And for a while even had “Slavin sucks” as his custom title?

If so, talk about going down with the ship. LOL.
If this is all true its just sad. Even if Slavin sucked(he doesnt), its just creepy and unhealthy to have such a negative obsession about someone hes never met and knows almost nothing about.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Very small sample size but Ladd looks the best I have seen him in his 2+ years with us

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Not sure if that is a bounce back year though. Bounce back implies he was at that level and then was bad and then is getting that level back. That would be a career year for him.

Maybe others disagree

Bounce back and exceed? ;)

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Klefbom. He was terrible last year, this year he looks a lot more like the guy from 2 years ago.

Amazing how once you have the physical pain dealt with the psychological component follows (eventually).

I have pain on again off again with my chest relating to a rib and costal cartilage...can hurt for weeks. Then after the pain is gone I still anticipate pain taking a deep breath and I catch myself subconsciously breath deep very slowly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->