Who are the Bruins fans at HFboards (Part II)? Register here!

asjoberg

Oct 8, 2014
Name: Andreas

Fav All time Bruins: PJ, Bourque, Neely

Fav Current Bruins: Lucic, Bergeron, Rask, Soderberg, Miller

Fav Non Bruin Players: Karlsson, Lundqvist, Boychuk

Fav Movies: Sci-fi

Music: where to begin..

Hobbies: Hockey, videogames, traveling

Fav food: Sushi

Fav Beer: Chang, Sitting bulldog Ipa

Fav Bruin moment: Stanley Cup win in 2011

How long I have been a B's fan: My mother bought me a bruins backpack when I was around 6-7 years old, been hooked ever since. So It's all thanks to her.

Jerseys owned: Lucic

Prince of Pop

Jan 22, 2014
Northern Ontario
Name: Jordan

Fav All time Bruins: Cam Neely, Ray Bourque, Bobby Orr, Phil Esposito

Fav Current Bruins: Milan Lucic, Patrice Bergeron, Brad Marchand, Zdeno Chara, Torey Krug and Tuukka Rask

Fav Non Bruin Players: Mats Sundin, Peter Forsberg, Theoren Fleury, Steven Stamkos, Jonathan Toews

Fav Movies: Michael Jackson's This Is It, Moonwalker, Naruto movies, Spongebob Movie and just animated movies

Music: Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, The Beatles, The Jackson 5/The Jacksons

Hobbies: Anime, cartoons, dancing (mainly to MJ), drawing, reading, writing, biking and WWE

Fav food: Chicken & rice

Fav Beer: I don't drink beer "Sorry"

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan: My dad showed me the painting of Cam Neely and I still have it since and he told me stories about the Bruins since he too was a fan of the Bruins since 1975 and I saw the highlights from TSN's SportsDesk then I watched some of the games from Hockey Night In Canada on CBC and even La Soiree du Hockey on SRC.

I have 2 favourite Bruins moments is when Nathan Horton scored a game winning goal in Game 7 vs Tampa Bay Lightning in the Eastern Final to face Vancouver Canucks in the Stanley Cup Final 2011 and Game 7 of Bruins vs Maple Leafs when the Leafs were winning I threw a hissy fit, changed the channel until my mom called me telling me to "Never Give Up", when I heard my dad on the background that Horton scored 4-2, so I gave in and go back to the game and when they caught up going into overtime and Bergy scored an overtime winning goal. Best game I ever seen on Hockey Night In Canada.

How long I have been a B's fan: 20 years since the short 1994-95 season

Origin of screen name: Originally it was Prince, but I changed to Prince of Pop, without the confusion that I'm Prince (the music artist) and because I'm a big fan of Michael Jackson that is.

Jerseys owned: Old late 90's Bruins away jersey, Milan Lucic home jersey and Cam Neely Winter Classic jersey

Shawn the Hockey Kid

Jun 7, 2013
Western Mass
Name: Shawn

Favorite All-time Bruins: Shore, Orr, Bucyk

Favorite Current Bruins: Bergy, Sods, Marchy

Favorite Bruins Moment: Savard's game winning overtime goal against the Flyers

sportstar1212

Mar 9, 2014
Name: Kris

Fav All time Bruins: Bobby Orr

Fav Current Bruins: Torey Krug, Matt Bartkowski, Brad Marchand

Fav Non Bruin Players: Tyler Seguin, Carl Hagelin, Nail Yakupov

Fav Movies: Hockey movies (eg. Slap Shot, Youngblood, Goon) and anything with Will Ferrell (Anchorman, Step Brothers, Talladega Nights, etc.)

Music: Anything, really. (Except for Nickelback haha)

Hobbies: Playing hockey, video games, hanging out with friends

Fav food: Chicken wings

Fav Beer: Budweiser, Heineken

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan: Started to take interest in them after I first visited Boston in 2009, became a serious fan during the 2011 cup run and never looked back!

How long I have been a B's fan: 3 years

Origin of screen name: I use this name for pretty much everything requiring a username. I know it's kinda childish, but I can't think of something better, so whatever.

Jerseys owned: Pre-Edge black, Current home (Seguin), and planning on getting a road jersey soon (possibly with Krug)

OutOfTheJohnBlue

Dec 27, 2014
Ottawa Canada
Name: Rick

Fav All time Bruins: Cam Neely, John Blue Ray Bourque, Bobby Orr, Phil Esposito

Fav Current Bruins: Patrice Bergeron, David Krejci and Tory Krug

Fav Non Bruin Players: Drew Doughty, Darren Helm Pavel Datsuk, Henrik Zetterberg

Fav food: Anything with chicken
Fav Beer: Miller or Sam Adams

Mrs Dom OHL

Feb 15, 2015
Name: Andrea

In a relationship: With Dom - OHL

Fav Current Bruins: Adam McQuaid, Brad Marchand, Bergy, Pasta

Fav Non Bruin Players: MacKinnon, Crosby

Fav Beer: I like wine. As for beer, whatever Dom drinks

Origin of screen name: Obviously, it's self explanatory

Please don't ask me what Dom knows.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Name: Andrea

In a relationship: With Dom - OHL

Fav Current Bruins: Adam McQuaid, Brad Marchand, Bergy, Pasta

Fav Non Bruin Players: MacKinnon, Crosby

Fav Beer: I like wine. As for beer, whatever Dom drinks

Origin of screen name: Obviously, it's self explanatory

Please don't ask me what Dom knows.

Welcome !!!

Beaviz81

Mar 8, 2015
I'm from Norway. Liked the bruins since a longer time.

33 yo, b-day october 9th.

I also am into football (European-style) and Warhammer40.000 but they are more prvivate affairs.

I discuss San Jose, Pittsburgh and Detroit's hockeyteams as well with some minor skill I guess.

Johndunham7

Johnny Hockey
Dec 12, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Name: Johnny Dunham

Location: Penndel, Pennsylvania [Bruins fan stuck 20 minutes outside Philly :(]

Fav All time Bruins: Bobby Orr, Sergei Samsonov, Joe Thornton, Johnny Boychuck

Fav Current Bruins: Patrice Bergeron, Torey Krug, Ryan Spooner

Fav Non Bruin Players: TJ Oshie, Chris Kreider, Tyler Seguin

Fav Movies: Goon, Miracle, 22 Jumpstreet, Step Brothers

Music: That's a tough one, anything that plays.

Hobbies: Men's League, Softball, Drinking Whiskey, Painting.

Fav food: Sushi or anything with hot sauce.

Fav Beer: Jolly Traveler Jack-O.. Wish it was made year round.

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan: Favorite Bruin moment is either when we scored the goal to make it 4-0 in game 7 against the Canucks sealing us a Stanley Cup or when Lucic checked Mike Van Ryn through the glass.

How long I have been a B's fan: Every since I got into hockey circa '05 ish?

Origin of screen name: I was on the Forum for a long long long time under BruinsFan37, went inactive and can't remember the old account info for the life of me. So back with a new name.

Jerseys owned: Blank Bruins Away, Chara Winter Classic, Bergeron Shirsey, Black bruins practice blank, Brendan Shanahan 2007 Eastern Conference All-Star jersey (Don't judge me :laugh:)

xjoeyc23x

Apr 1, 2015
New member from Rhode Island

Name: Joe

Fav Current Bruins: Bergy

Fav Non Bruin Players: Ovechkin, Oshie, P. Kane

Fav Movies: Its hard to narrow it down to a top 5 never mind 1.

Music: What ever fits my mood at the moment

Hobbies: hockey

Fav food: steak

Fav Beer: Newport Store cyclone Xavier (rip)

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan: Lifer here, imbedded into me since birth

How long I have been a B's fan: 23 years

Origin of screen name: name on every other forum

Jerseys owned: orr, krejci, iginla :shakehead

englishbruins

Apr 16, 2015
Somerset, England
Name: Andrew

Fav All time Bruins: Bobby Orr of course, and Ray Bourque

Fav Current Bruins: Bergeron, Marchand, Krug

Fav Non Bruin Players: Crosby, Ovechkin, Patrick Roy from older days

Fav Movies: Apcolyse Now, Kelly’s Heros, Still Crazy

Music: Whatever takes my fancy at the time

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan:
Fav moment has to be Orrs assist whilst flat on the ice against Minnisota North Stars.
How I became a fan: In 1993 I worked on the North American wheat harvest run. We had some Canadian truckers working with us and when they got chance they would watch the hockey, it was the first and second round of the play-offs at that time of the year. Watching with them was how I became a fan of hockey. The Bruins were knocked out in the first round that year and I felt sorry for them. Plus I used to watch “Cheersâ€, set in Boston. That is as good a reason’s as I need

How long I have been a B's fan: 22 years

Origin of screen name: Obvious

Jerseys owned: No jerseys but a couple tee shirts

Man Rocket

88+73
Jul 12, 2011
Time to do this again, its been 4 years... its funny to see how I've changed since i first did this.

Name: Matt

Fav All time Bruins: Orr, Terry O, Bourque

Fav Current Bruins: Lucic, Rask, Bergeron, Hamilton, Pastrnak

Fav Non Bruin Players: Stamkos, Seguin, Quick, Tarasenko, Pietrangelo

Fav Movies: Grind, Gladiator, LOTR, to name a few. I'm a movie buff.

Music: Metalcore, Post hardcore, pop punk, hardcore punk, heavy metal, alternative, deathcore, some hip hop/rap. Mostly a metal head though :yo:

Hobbies: playing guitar, football + hockey, video games, music + attending concerts (I go to 1-2 a month minimum), skiing (since i was 3)

Fav food: pizza, nachos, hot wings, roast beef sandwiches (Land n Sea!)

Fav Beer: Sam Adams Cold Snap, Dos Equis, Blanche De Bruxelles, light beer if I'm pounding em :nod::naughty:

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan: when i went to my first game, i was hooked

How long I have been a B's fan: 2004 (11 years)

Origin of screen name: just a funny name i thought of, it has changed many times. Past names were Bossman34, Password is Taco, Segnasty19, Ill Dangle for You

Jerseys owned: Lucic (home), Rask (away), Bergeron (gunmetal grey), Seguin (Dallas home), Tarasenko (home)

Misc: I work for JetBlue at Logan, still working towards my degree. Been with my girlfriend for 6 years now<3

Last edited:

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
I used to post here but took a Hiatus and am new again.

Name: Jacob

Fav All time Bruins: Bourque, Samsonov, Axelsson, Bergeron, Marchand, Orr, Cheevers

Fav Current Bruins: Bergeron, Marchand, Krug, Pasternak, Rask

Fav Non Bruin Players: Tyler Johnson, Victor Hedman, Ben Bishop

Fav Movies: Science of Sleep, Wet Hot American Summer

Music: Ramones, Tom Waites, Atom and His Package, Bomb The Music Industry/Jeff Rosenstock, Murder By Death, Beastie Boys, Dead Kennedys, Black Flag, So So Glos, Aquabats. (to give an idea, punk primarily)

Hobbies: Cycling, Hiking

Fav food: Carbonara

Fav Beer: Houblon Chouffe

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan: I started watching right before Bourque was traded, seeing him get a cup even if it wasn't really a Bruins moment. Samsonov was so much fun to watch.

How long I have been a B's fan: Always, remember about 15 years of Bruins hockey.

Origin of screen name: Bruin fan in Tampa.

Jerseys owned: 2007 Bergeron

CriticalBruin

Jun 2, 2015
Internet
Name: Tyler

Fav All time Bruins: Cam Neely, Ray Bourque

Fav Current Bruins: Bergeron, Krejci, Pastrnak

Fav Non Bruin Players: Duchene, Parise, Tavares

Fav Movies: Miracle, Saving Private Ryan, Bourne Trilogy

Music: Evanescence, Green Day, Rise Against

Hobbies: Hockey (obviously), Guitar, Video Games

Fav food: Chicken Parm

Fav Beer: Don't drink

Fav Bruin moment: Favorite moment was probably game 6 of the 2007-08 playoff series vs MTL.

How long I have been a B's fan: Since 2001. Became a hardcore fan in 2003.

Origin of screen name: I'm bad with names

Jerseys owned: Bergeron

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
Name: Andrew

Fav All time Bruins (from my lifetime): Cam Neely, Ray Bourque, Nifty Middleton, Sergei Samsonov, Reggie Lemelin

Fav Current Bruins: Patrice Bergeron, Torey Krug (played his junior hockey in Indy), David Krejci, Dougie Hamilton, Tuukka Rask

Fav Non Bruin Players: Kevin Shattenkirk, Vladimir Tarasenko, TJ Oshie, Steven Stamkos

Fav Movies: Miracle, Hoosiers

Music: Bruce Hornsby, Grateful Dead, jambands

Hobbies: Hockey, broadcasting (I'm a play-by-play and PA announcer in my spare time), writing, travel

Fav food: Korean barbecue & bulgogi

Fav Beer: Non-drinker

Fav Bruin moment: I have two. June 15, 2011. But before then was the win over Montreal in 1988. Even at age 12, I knew that felt like a Stanley Cup.

How I became a fan: My dad took me to my first game - a minor-league game in Indy - in 1982 and I was hooked. Have been ever since. He was (and is) an Islanders fan, but shortly thereafter, my stepfather came into my life. He grew up in New England, was a big Bruins fan, and I immersed myself in the library of books - "Bobby Orr and the Big, Bad Bruins" was one I read cover-to-cover when I was nine. On those rare occasions when the B's would be on national TV, we watched. Loved the black-and-gold uniforms, the tradition. I became a fan, and remained one.

How long I have been a B's fan: Since 1983-84, at least. I remember the first game I watched - a nationally-televised game in Quebec. Pete Peeters was the Bruins' goaltender.

Origin of screen name: I graduated from Indiana University, whose colors are cream and crimson. My nickname in college was "Ace," derived from my initials "A.C." So, when looking for an email address, "crimsonace" came up, and I've used it as my online alter ego (and now, my Twitter handle) ever since.

Jerseys owned: Mid-1990s black, a FleetCenter-era white one that I bought in Montreal on my honeymoon for about $20US, a Lucic Winter Classic, and my wife just bought me a new personalized black jersey, shortly after I bought her a Bergeron one.

Misc: I'm a high school teacher and have a massive spoked-B in my classroom that one of my students made as an art project. I'm also the PA announcer for our ECHL team and wrote a book detailing the history of Indianapolis hockey in 2004.

BergyTime37

Jun 17, 2015
Name: Dan

Fav all time Bruins: Bergeron, Lucic, Bourque, Chara, Thomas

Fav non-Bruins: Doughty, Keith, Ovechkin, Stamkos

Fav Movies: Miracle, Forrest Gump, Remember the Titans

Hobbies: Playing just about any sport mostly hockey, watching tv/ movies, video games

Music: Just about anything

Fav Food: Italian, Mexican

Fav Beer: I'm still young and cheap so Bud Light

Fav Bruin moment: I have quite a few that stand out. Being at the garden for the line brawl game against the habs in 2011, was just so loud and intense a lot of goal scoring and of course fights. Game 7 against Tampa as it is still probably one of the best games I have seen two teams play. Both goalies were fantastic, no penalties called, up and down action, and a berth to the finals. Finally game 7 against the Canucks for obvious reasons!

How I became a fan: My dad took me to my firs game as a very little kid against Montreal

How long I have been a fan: Ever since I can remember

Origin of screen name: Far too lazy to think of a clever one

Jersey's Owned: None. I have a t-shirt with Chara on the back I wear for each game.

Sturm

Jun 25, 2015
Virginia
Name: Matt

Fav all time Bruins: Marco Sturm

Fav Movies: James Bond 007, Jurassic Park, Scarface, Boondock Saints, The Departed

Hobbies: Golf, tennis, Boston sports

Fav Beer: Rolling Rock

Fav Bruin moment: Game 6 of 2008 ECQF vs. Montreal, that game put hockey back on the map in Boston. Being at Savard's game winner in 2010 vs. Philly & Bergeron's Double OT winner in the ECF 2013. Of course, Stanley Cup in 2011

How I became a fan: Parents loved the Bruins and passed that curse on to me

How long I have been a fan: I was old enough to understand hockey right around the time Borque was traded

Origin of screen name: Love Marco Sturm and his Sturm face

Jersey's Owned: None. I have a t-shirt with Chara on the back I wear for each game.

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Name: Gregor

Fav Bruins: Bourque, Looch, Chara, Bergy, 63

Other players: Kopitar, Burns, Benn

Movies: I can watch Big Lebowski very often

How I became a fan: Got EA Sports NHL 95, played B's often, all the usual suspects Bourque, Oates...seen first Bruins game around 00/01.

Jerseys: Lucic, Marchand

I am not from the states, visiting Boston and going to Bruins game is hopefully happening in near future.

4kzhnc.jpg

Last edited:

markrc99

Jun 28, 2015
Foothills of W ME.
Name: markrc99,

Age: Older than most of you, but don't call me "pops" or some ****

Fav Current Bruins: I like Krejci and the guy that reminded of him, play-making wise was Soderberg.

Fav Non Bruin Players: There's a bunch of them, Keith Kreider is a stallion!

Music: I was a head-banger when I was your age, VH, especially! "This is home, mmm, this is mean street, the only one I know." For some, when you get older, there's a tendency to shift from fuel to mood. > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDSivdK58Dw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_BtNDS6FOQ

Hobbies: Hiking the Appalachians, gardening, sourcing wood to burn in the winter

Fav food-za: Know the source, local

Fav Beer: cold draft on tap, can't beat it! If not, again, I opt for a microbrew.

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan: We're burned out football fans... 3, 3 1/2 hours for what? Maybe 12 minutes of actual action. Hockey rules!

How long I have been a B's fan: Really started to get into them about 3 seasons ago.

Mad Dr Pepper

Jun 28, 2015
Quebec
Name: Guillaume

Fav All time Bruins: Bergy 37, Thomas 30, unfortunately haven't seen Orr 4 or Bourque 77 play but they are still REALLY special to me.

Fav Current Bruins: Bergy 37, Pasta 88, Chara 33

Fav Non Bruin Players: Euhm, Looch, Dougie, Boychuck, Yeti, Seguin, Kessel, Thornton... Am I forgetting someone? :sarcasm:

Fav Movies: StarWars, LOTR, Hobbit

Music: METAL, rock and even classical music. My favorites bands are Dream Theater and Blind Guardian

Hobbies: HFboards, a lot

Fav food: Sweat food

Fav Beer: microbrewery beers

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan: 2011 entire cup run

How long I have been a B's fan: Since 2005

Jerseys owned: Bergy and Chara

Last edited:

jwde2009

Jul 22, 2015
Name: John

Location: Peru (in Peace Corps), born and raised in Somerset, KY

Fav All time Bruins: I won't pretend like I know a ton of them but of course Orr, Bucyk and Borque

Fav Current Bruins: Well.. now I guess Marchand and Kelly. And Z of course.

Fav Non Bruin Players: PK (he's a great player - don't shoot!), Jamie Benn, Voracek, Gaudreau (also a BC fan), Shea Weber, Rinne (I live close to Nashville), Ryan Miller (an old fantasy workhorse of mine), Logan Couture, Nathan MacKinnon, Getzlaf, Jagr(living - playing - legend), Boychuk (it hurts still..), Dubinsky, Jimmy Howard

Fav Movies: Godfather, Zoolander, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Silence of the Lambs... honestly not a huge movie guy.

Music: This list could go on for too long. I'm a musician so I like a little bit of everything! Some of my favorites - Weezer, Neil Young, RHCP, Jose Gonzalez, Tallest Man on Earth, Taking Back Sunday, Wilco.

Hobbies: Wet shaving, soccer, playing/writing music, travelling, volunteering.

Fav food: Good question... I think tacos. But real tacos!

Fav Beer: I have several but a current favorite is Lagunitas Little Sumpin' IPA

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan: Fav moment, of course the Game 7 comeback in 2013 vs Toronto. I became a fan during the 2011 IIHF watching with a friend who was a Blackhawks fan. Chose Boston because I am a Red Sox fan. Turned out to be a great year to start following the Bruins!

How long I have been a B's fan: Since 2011

Origin of screen name: Initials and the year I graduated high school

Jerseys owned: None.... yet!

BobbyAwe

Nov 21, 2006
South Carolina

Location: Peru (in Peace Corps), born and raised in Somerset, KY

Fav All time Bruins: I won't pretend like I know a ton of them but of course Orr, Bucyk and Borque

Fav Current Bruins: Well.. now I guess Marchand and Kelly. And Z of course.

Fav Non Bruin Players: PK (he's a great player - don't shoot!), Jamie Benn, Voracek, Gaudreau (also a BC fan), Shea Weber, Rinne (I live close to Nashville), Ryan Miller (an old fantasy workhorse of mine), Logan Couture, Nathan MacKinnon, Getzlaf, Jagr(living - playing - legend), Boychuk (it hurts still..), Dubinsky, Jimmy Howard

Fav Movies: Godfather, Zoolander, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Silence of the Lambs... honestly not a huge movie guy.

Music: This list could go on for too long. I'm a musician so I like a little bit of everything! Some of my favorites - Weezer, Neil Young, RHCP, Jose Gonzalez, Tallest Man on Earth, Taking Back Sunday, Wilco.

Hobbies: Wet shaving, soccer, playing/writing music, travelling, volunteering.

Fav food: Good question... I think tacos. But real tacos!

Fav Beer: I have several but a current favorite is Lagunitas Little Sumpin' IPA

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan: Fav moment, of course the Game 7 comeback in 2013 vs Toronto. I became a fan during the 2011 IIHF watching with a friend who was a Blackhawks fan. Chose Boston because I am a Red Sox fan. Turned out to be a great year to start following the Bruins!

How long I have been a B's fan: Since 2011

Origin of screen name: Initials and the year I graduated high school

Jerseys owned: None.... yet!

:handclap:

Burt Reynolds

Feb 21, 2010
Mansfield, MA
Name: Adam. Been a lurker here for a number of years. Only offering bits and bobs here and there

Fav All time Bruins: Neely, Oates, Orr, Borque, O'Reilly, and Sweeney(My dad and uncles knew him somehow)

Fav Current Bruins: I guess currently it's Bergeron, Marchand and Krug.

Fav Non Bruin Players: Datsyuk, Ryan Suter, Recchi, Jagr, Toews, Hasek, Lidstrom, Federov. The wings are my #2 franchise.

Fav Movies: A league of their own, Miracle, Dodgeball, Wedding. Crashers, Wall-E, Labyrinth etc etc

Music: Lots of newer stuff. Bands like four year strong and the wonder years. Coheed and cambria, new found glory, zz top, black sabbath, iron maiden, pink Floyd, led zeppelin etc

Hobbies: I'm a huge sports nerd and I work a lot. Other than I really just do a lot of relaxing. Old sports injuries limit my ability a lot. Video games and reading occupy time also.(Big Harry Potter guy also)

Fav food: A truly unanswerable question for me.

Fav Beer: Not a drinker anymore but it was always Jameson or Tequila when I did.

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan: Growing up my dad's family had a restaurant and he and his brothers knew Sweeney and I vaguely remember him being there a couple times. So I think I got into it by association around 3ish. Favorite Bruins moments have to be Ryder's glove save, Hortys game winner against the Lightning and then being in Boston for the cup clincher and just going nuts with the whole city. A big group of my friends and I all went in for the game and we just paraded around the city for hours. We made our way to the Christian Science center and everyone was diving in the pool it was absolutely unreal. And then two seasons ago I made the drive to LI with 8 friends and we took over section 303 I believe. We pounded the Isles 6-3 that game and our group was LOUD. I think it was some time in January.

How long I have been a B's fan: Since about 1990

Origin of screen name: Well I was shooting for Turd Ferguson because well, it's a funny name. But that was taken so I settled.

Jerseys owned: None. A couple player shirts but I'm incredibly picky.

Wiseguyjohnny

Apr 18, 2013
NYC
Name: Johnny

Location: Born and raised in MA, living in Staten Island NYC...until i can retire and collect pension, then back to MA

Fav All time Bruins: Marty LaPointe, Ted Donato, Rob DiMaio, "Terrible" Ted Green

Fav Current Bruins: McQuaid, hometown Jimmy Hayes (hopefully)

Fav Non Bruin Players: Yandle, S. Thornton, Clutterbuck

Fav Movies: George Lucus stuff, The Shining, Sling Blade, Quadraphenia

Music: Punk Rock, Hardcore, Trad Country, Irish, Jazz

Hobbies: I Collect mold, spores and fungus.

Fav food: Half time pizza

Fav Beer: Guinness, Magners, High Life, Canned Beer: Coors, Narragansett

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan: McSorely taps Brasheer with stick, Brasheer THROWS himself back on the ice, hitting his noggin'.

How long I have been a B's fan: Since i was a wee one

Origin of screen name: ............

Jerseys owned: Marty LaPointe, Boyton, Rolston, Stock, Chara, McQuaid

Say Hey Kid

it's better to burn out than to fade awa
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
EddieShore_crop_north.jpg

Fav All time Bruins: Bobby Orr, Raymond Bourque, Eddie Shore, Brad Park, Dit Clapper, Zdeno Chara - best blue line of any team

Fav Non Bruin Players: Wayne Gretzky, Gordie Howe, Mario Lemieux, Bobby Hull, Doug Harvey, Jean Beliveau, Maurice Richard, Howie Morenz

Fav Movies: Alfred Hitchcock, Woody Allen, Mel Brooks, Clint Eastwood

Music: Blues, Bluesy Rock, Reggae

Hobbies: Father, Husband, and Homeowner

Fav food: Steak

Fav Beer: Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

Fav Bruin moment/how I became a fan: My dad took me to Orr's first game at Chicago Stadium.

How long I have been a B's fan: 66

Origin of screen name: Wrigley Field

Jerseys owned: None. I give them to my son Sean Patrick.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->