Who are the best locker room guys on your team?

RoyalDuder

Dec 26, 2011
NY
Probably wouldn't know it from his interviews and deathly stare, but the Rangers often say Dan Girardi is a great locker room guy and is commonly the team clown. You could see glimpses of this during 24/7.

Erick*

I don't know. I've never been in the locker room.

Willie Mitchell is our captain though so I'm guessing he's one of the good ones.

Erick*

Shea Weber, Carter Hutton, Mike Fisher and Olli Jokinen for the Preds.

This is why you never know.
When he was with the Panthers, the perception of Olli Jokinen was that he was a cancer off the ice.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Dale Weise seems to be quite a show in the locker room. Would love to be his teammate.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
In addition to Willie Mitchell, I'd say Derek MacKenzie and Dave Bolland. We've got a good amount of veteran guys so it's hard to say exactly which are the best, because they're all probably pretty instrumental.

PerdFan

Oct 10, 2010
This is why you never know.
When he was with the Panthers, the perception of Olli Jokinen was that he was a cancer off the ice.

When the players have been asked that question this season Olli always comes up as a "a good guy to have in the room , good mentor for the younger players, easy laid back, funny guy".

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
Obviously I'm not in the locker room, but the Rangers seem to be one of the most mature locker room teams in the league.

I feel comfortable with the following players having a letter: McDonagh (C), St. Louis (A), Staal (A), Girardi (A), Stepan (A), Lundqvist, D. Moore, Hagelin, Zuccarello, Nash, Boyle.

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
Leoooooooo

I hate when people say "How can you possibly know?". You can often tell how a player is received by his team. Look at body language on the ice when a guy scores, or the way they talk in an interview, or even twitter. For example, I can say with certainty that when he was in Toronto, Mike Brown was loved by all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad