• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

HarryLime

Jun 27, 2014
Halifax
Tampa
Pittsburgh
Colorado
Winnipeg- Leafs fan that has been disappointed too many times to call for something good to happen

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
It’s pretty funny everyone is predicting Toronto here. Every other division has a diversity of potential winners but apparently no one stands a chance to the leafs, I’m curious to see if it plays out that way
Well the Leafs should easily get out of their division. That said that is as far as they will go.

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
Oilers, Lightning, Avalanche and Capitals

With the current point standings, the semi-final would be
Tampa vs Edmonton / Colorado vs Washington

Lightning will probably come out victorious and into the SCF, but I'm biased, and the Oil in my veins predicts a Connor McDavid vs Nathan MacKinnon final stage. But if were to bet my house on it, Tampa vs Washington SCF, resulting in the crowning of the 2021 Stanley Cup champions: Washington Capitals

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Before a game was played this year my son said Minnesota vs Carolina. He is 9. My response was "Minnesota might be the worst team in the league ". Maybe he's psychic or something so I'll say Minnesota, NYI, Carolina, Edmonton.
Wholesome story haha.

Something I love about the NHL is that someone can make some (at the time) asinine prediction and with how random it can be, they very well could be right or close to right.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I haven’t looked at the brackets so I don’t know if this is possible but, I have Carolina, Toronto, VGK, and Colorado.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Tampa because I think they're the best team in the league. I guess Carolina could give them a series though. Boston because I like their goaltending more than Pittsburgh, but I think thats close to a toss-up. Colorado over Vegas. I think Colorado has the second best team in the league, but Vegas might be third, so it's hard to say Vegas doesn't have a good chance to win their division. Toronto because I think they are the only viable team in that division.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
1) I think the Canes are deeper than the Lightning this year and look to finally have a goalie that can atleast compete with Vasi, voted for them but that's a true toss up for me. Winner: Canes

2) Don't trust Washington/NYI as much as I do Pitt/Boston this year and had Boston sneaking by Pitt in a close one. Another true toss up. Winner: Boston

3) Colorado is the better team but Vegas is built for the playoffs and are one of the rare teams in the league that can match a Makar/Girard duo with Theodore/Pietro. Both teams have Vezina calibre goalies. I have Colorado winning. Winner: Colorado

4) I think by now it's pretty clear Edmonton and Toronto are the best teams in the North. Toronto has our number in the past few games we've played each other but I think McDrai can carry them for a series win in another close one (this might be a homer vote but I'm going to keep wishing it into existence :) ) Winner: McDrai

I would have guessed this going into the playoffs and obviously with the Oilers on the verge of elimination it's the Leafs but I wouldn't count out the Jets.

I love the Canes and think they will be great for a long time but something tell me that TB is going to be extremely tough to knock out this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->