• TOR

• EDM

• WPG

• MTL

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
1) I think the Canes are deeper than the Lightning this year and look to finally have a goalie that can atleast compete with Vasi, voted for them but that's a true toss up for me. Winner: Canes

2) Don't trust Washington/NYI as much as I do Pitt/Boston this year and had Boston sneaking by Pitt in a close one. Another true toss up. Winner: Boston

3) Colorado is the better team but Vegas is built for the playoffs and are one of the rare teams in the league that can match a Makar/Girard duo with Theodore/Pietro. Both teams have Vezina calibre goalies. I have Colorado winning. Winner: Colorado

4) I think by now it's pretty clear Edmonton and Toronto are the best teams in the North. Toronto has our number in the past few games we've played each other but I think McDrai can carry them for a series win in another close one (this might be a homer vote but I'm going to keep wishing it into existence :) ) Winner: McDrai

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
or division finalists, whatever...

If you had to bet $1000 of your own money...

who do you say?
I dont bet. But i guess poorly

Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay Lightening
Colorado
Toronto

Reactions: Tryamw

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Tampa, Boston, Vegas, Toronto.

The addition of Hall for Boston was key, IMO. It turned them from a 1-line team into one that can throw out a very good 2nd line with an impact player on it.

Lauro

Charlie Conacher
Jun 28, 2008
Berlin
Tampa, Vegas and Toronto, absolutely no idea about the other one, could be any of these 4.

Reactions: Tryamw

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Carolina
Vegas
Toronto
Pittsburgh

Last one is contingent on avoiding Boston, otherwise put them there. Pens just struggle with them for some reason. 6-2 against Caps, 6-2 against isles, but 3-5 against Boston.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
TB, WSH, VGK, WPG. Because goaltending mostly, and they aren't narrowly making the playoffs.

Eternal Leaf

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
1. Tampa
2. Vegas
3. Pittsburgh
4. Toronto

The East is tough cause a few of those teams are close such as the Capitals and Bruins.

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
Tor, TB, Col and NYI.

At the time of this post, the first 3 are ahead in the poll.
Islanders would be considered an upset I guess.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
I've got Carolina, Pittsburgh, Toronto and Minnesota.

I know most people pick Vegas or Colorado to win the west but I have a feeling the Wild will pull it off and go to the final 4

Reactions: AhosDatsyukian

Kuz

May 11, 2015
The addition of Hall for Boston was key, IMO. It turned them from a 1-line team into one that can throw out a very good 2nd line with an impact player on it.

Yeah getting some talent to play with Krejci is really good for them aswell. Krejci has 15 points in the 13 games since Hall arrived.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
I voted Carolina, Pittsburgh, Vegas and Toronto, but it's very close in a few.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Carolina
Vegas
Toronto
Pittsburgh

Last one is contingent on avoiding Boston, otherwise put them there. Pens just struggle with them for some reason. 6-2 against Caps, 6-2 against isles, but 3-5 against Boston.

All the games between the two have always been very close (with the exception of that weird 7 goal one). A series vs. Boston would still be very close and 3-5 isn't some definitive season series.

Still hope we crush y'all though :laugh:

Reactions: Ladyfan

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
I've got Carolina, Pittsburgh, Toronto and Minnesota.

I know most people pick Vegas or Colorado to win the west but I have a feeling the Wild will pull it off and go to the final 4
There's a path for Minnesota, they seem to match up well against Vegas. If St Louis takes out Colorado I do believe Minnesota can make the final 4. I don't think they can take Colorado in a series though.

Reactions: llp

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Went with the Islanders, Avs, Leafs and Canes, but really haven't watched a ton outside the North so outside of the Leafs just throwing some darts at a wall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad