Who’s the best top 5 draft pick (2014-2018) #4?

Top 5 draft picks (2014-2018) #4?

• Ekblad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Reinhart

• S. Bennett

• Dal Colle

• D. Strome

• Hanifin

• Laine

• Dubois

• Puljujarvi

• Juolevi

• N. Patrick

• Kotkaniemi

• B. Tkachuk

• Hayton

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Good question... funny how we go from eichel and Matthews so close for #3 and now suddenly Matthews might not even win #4.

Anti- leafs voting?

lmao for real. McDrai are 1/2 and are absolutely dominating the league. Eichel/Dahlin are on a bottom feeder team in the east but are at 3/4 on the same list. Especially after how tight Eichel/Matthews was.

Polls on this site are useless tbh.

Reactions: MattySnipes

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
lmao for real. McDrai are 1/2 and are absolutely dominating the league. Eichel/Dahlin are on a bottom feeder team in the east but are at 3/4 on the same list. Especially after how tight Eichel/Matthews was.

Polls on this site are useless tbh.
If Leafs had Dahlin he would be praised as the next Bobby Orr everytime the puck touched his stick. He's a 19 year old elite dman with over 120 games in the NHL already and would be more had it not been for unfortunate injuries. based on projections and his talent level, it's not crazy to have him at #4.

cry more just because your guys are losing

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
If Leafs had Dahlin he would be praised as the next Bobby Orr everytime the puck touched his stick. He's a 19 year old elite dman with over 120 games in the NHL already and would be more had it not been for unfortunate injuries. based on projections and his talent level, it's not crazy to have him at #4.

I am not even a leafs fan (I despise them haha). But I voted Matthews. Was going to vote Dahlin next. It’s just strange how we go from a close poll of eichel and Matthews and now He may not even win #4. Confused.

I contemplated just setting Matthews as #4 (based off last poll) and to save time.

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
I am not even a leafs fan (I despise them haha). But I voted Matthews. Was going to vote Dahlin next. It’s just strange how we go from a close poll of eichel and Matthews and now He may not even win #4. Confused.

I contemplated just setting Matthews as #4 (based off last poll) and to save time.
this usually happens in every rankings poll

leafs fans are going to vote for matthews/marner on #2,#3,#4 etc so it'll get skewed even if he's not the winner

fwiw i'd probably say matthews too but more than understand if dahlin wins.

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto

1) No he would not
2) He's nowhere elite yet, it's all potential. As it currently stands he's not even a top 20 D man in the league, but has the potential to be elite
3) Sorry you're not capable of having an intelligent discussion. FYI the lost poll was split almost 50/50 between Eichel/Matthews, so it's absolutely hilarious that Matthews was losing to Dahlin in this one
4) Young elite PPG C who's most likely gonna break 50 goals this year >>>

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
If this if for this season then yes L.D should be up there but if its as a player ranking then Auston should be #2
IMo its
McDavid
Matthews
Eichel
L.D
Dahlin
Marner
E.P
Makar then a gap.

POVERTY

Leafs and Marchand fan
Sep 27, 2017
Auston Matthews somewhere in the 23-25 range. Not sure he goes Top 3 in a re-do of the Puljujarvi draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad