OT: Who’s more useless?

Who’s more useless

• Total voters

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I legit think he's done in the NHL after the Pens. I also think that he'd be gone already if Rutherford hadn't actively gone out and called his previous team idiots for how they handled him. A lot of old fart pride on the line.

I really think it was more about helping a guy in real trouble. I don't know if JJ would make it out well enough if his contract fell short. If he was out of the NHL I think JJ was in some hot water. Perfect case for a child to sue his parents for all their worth...

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I really think it was more about helping a guy in real trouble. I don't know if JJ would make it out well enough if his contract fell short. If he was out of the NHL I think JJ was in some hot water. Perfect case for a child to sue his parents for all their worth...

If this is all just charity, pay him the money and healthy scratch him.

But I think it's more than that. It's GMJR's pride - JJ is his guy and he was so convinced that he was fixable. And very public about the whole thing.

If GMJR left I think any replacement GM would ensure JJ is off the team by next year.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
If this is all just charity, pay him the money and healthy scratch him.

But I think it's more than that. It's GMJR's pride - JJ is his guy and he was so convinced that he was fixable. And very public about the whole thing.

If GMJR left I think any replacement GM would ensure JJ is off the team by next year.

Or at least give him a job within the org.

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
ZAR is not useless.
JMFJ is worse than useless.
Is there a writer on this board? I hate to be pedantic, but can something be “more useless” than something else? If something is useless it has 0 usefulness. So, calling something “more useless” would be like multiplying 0 by 7 and thinking that it was less than 0. But, don’t be confused, one can be harmful. JMFJ is harmful.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
ZAR is not useless.
JMFJ is worse than useless.
Is there a writer on this board? I hate to be pedantic, but can something be “more useless” than something else? If something is useless it has 0 usefulness. So, calling something “more useless” would be like multiplying 0 by 7 and thinking that it was less than 0. But, don’t be confused, one can be harmful. JMFJ is harmful.

Irregardless, I could care less about the relative uselessnesses.

/s

Reactions: FunkySeeFunkyDo

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
For me, it boils down to this; We can, and should do better than ZAR on the 4th line. We absolutely have to do better than JJ on the blueline if we want to make any progress toward legitimately competing again. As long as JJ is here, we're stuck circling the drain. ZAR is just a boring, offensively inept 4th liner, but he doesn't actively tank the effectiveness of anyone else he's on the ice with nearly to the degree JJ does.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad