Who’s this year’s MONSTER PERFORMER?

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
Is getting Pierre McGuire's "love" a good thing or bad? It's interesting for us fans when someone is annointed by Mr. McGuire because we can agree or disagree and it gives us a focal point for discussion.

My hunch is that this year it will be one of the new guys. Possibily Marchand but also maybe the two draft eligible players Gagne or Alzner because that will give him a history with these two going into the draft come June. He may even like them both and because they play different positions can legitimately support them both.

There will be fresh stuff that he can present on both before the draft and then he'll look like the guy who came out with it first.

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
kyle okposo will be known by everyone when this tourney is over, at least in the hockey community :yo:

SeLaine

May 26, 2004
Pierre's mancrush is for sure going to be Gagner, everyday on Sportscenter he tells us how Gagner is a special, special player.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
O'Marra !

Pierre will never gush over anybody the Islanders drafted, although if he does then it settles my suspicions he has something against Milbury(it's either him or Yashin)

homer pick: Okposo. I think he could have a big tourney.

see above

My guess is he will pick some guy not drafted yet so that he can show how much he knows about hockey.

Chief Jokinen

Dec 4, 2006
HELSINKI, FINLAND
I think Bergfors will suprise many of you, especially if you havent followed him much.

Im really hoping Jesse Joensuu would play with even the half of attitude he has in Sm-Liiga games. He becomes so pathetic in juniorgames, dont know why:dunno:

DevilFisch

Jan 11, 2003
Edison, NJ
www.inlouwetrust.com
Jack Mother****ing Johnson.

I like it, but I think Pierre is going to go nuts over Erik and Jack Johnson. I can hear the pre-game talk already:

Pierre: "Don't count out the US, their defense is backed by the DOUBLE MONSTER JOHNSONS, Erik and Jack!"

Rest of TSN: "..."

But seriously, I think Jack and Erik could dominate from the backline in this tournament.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->