WHL Top 25 for 2007 NHL Entry Draft

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I hate how high Gillies is always ranked! He's not a first rounder, in my opinion. I'd be happy with him at the mid 2nd round on.. no higher. Some team is going to be extremely disappointed.

Gillies = Terry Ryan.

Fozz

Aug 1, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
I hate how high Gillies is always ranked! He's not a first rounder, in my opinion. I'd be happy with him at the mid 2nd round on.. no higher. Some team is going to be extremely disappointed.

Gillies = Terry Ryan.

Compared to Gillies, Ryan couldn't skate worth ****.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.

Gillies = Terry Ryan.

I don't understand why everyone remains so down on him. He was on a weak Saskatoon team for 1, and for 2, he had nagging injuries all season. It's not often you can come across a 6'4" centerman who has any type of hands, and Gillies has both. I would take him if I had a pick between 20-30 in a heartbeat, at worst I think you end up with a Keith Primeau type player, a leader who has the scoring touch and plays in all 3 zones. Not to mention the size.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad