WHL Draft live- (now)

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
Could somebody tell something about the 1st overall pick, Jake Virtanen?

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

Yeah obviously he's got Finnish roots.

Where's the list?

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

This looks like a weaker draft... but then again I live in Chicago and I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Andy Dufresne

Jun 17, 2009
was there a clear cut #1?

Clear cut top 3 is what was being said. The other 2 were d-men, might have something to do with Virtanen going #1.

I don't know if anyone else noticed but Tri-City who recently signed previous pick Brian Williams from LA......just drafted Brian Williams from LA. That's just too awesome for words, hopefully they sign him too.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Clear cut top 3 is what was being said. The other 2 were d-men, might have something to do with Virtanen going #1.

I don't know if anyone else noticed but Tri-City who recently signed previous pick Brian Williams from LA......just drafted Brian Williams from LA. That's just too awesome for words, hopefully they sign him too.

Yes that is funny in 2 years time they could have to forwards named Brian Williams

arsmaster*

Looks like my Vancouver Giants just rebuilt quickly.

I dont know anything about these 15 year olds but 4 - 2nd rounders and a 1st could go along way into allowing them to re-establish themselves as a WHL powerhouse, after one year of losing in the first round.

Can anyone tell me about these guys?

Thomas Foster

Payton Lee, G
Jake Kohlhauser, D
Ryan Simpson,C (love the 6'2" Frame)
Reid Zailatach, D

and Shaun Dosanjh,D

Andy Dufresne

Jun 17, 2009
Both being from LA makes it even funnier for some reason. Maybe just my sense of humour i guess.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Looks like my Vancouver Giants just rebuilt quickly.

I dont know anything about these 15 year olds but 4 - 2nd rounders and a 1st could go along way into allowing them to re-establish themselves as a WHL powerhouse, after one year of losing in the first round.

Can anyone tell me about these guys?

Thomas Foster

Payton Lee, G
Jake Kohlhauser, D
Ryan Simpson,C (love the 6'2" Frame)
Reid Zailatach, D

and Shaun Dosanjh,D

Payton Lee was thought to be the 2nd best goalie in the draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->