White vs Stoner

straka91*

Decent little scrap. Really like this White kid. He's a heart and soul type player that every team should have at least one of.

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Like most said already, pretty even matchup, perhaps a slight edge to Stoner because he landed some more than White. Really like White, defends his teammates, and has some skill to boot...

Analyzer*

Great fight. Edge to Stoner. Awesome Gordie Howe Hat Trick. Though, I guess he ruined it getting that 2nd assist ? :laugh:

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
Good fight. Edge to Stoner, but love White being up with the team. Kind of guy that every team needs, all heart and soul.

KristoLeblanc*

Meh, I think Stoner clearly won that fight. White got the best shot in it but its the only shot he connected with.

FanHabtic*

Great fight. Edge to Stoner for sure but White stepped up and made a statement. I like Stoner though. Good clean-hard-hitting dman. Would be a good Hab! ;)

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
White is a warrior. A lot of people tend to forget he's only 6' and 193lbs.

Has to potential to become one of the best pound-for-pound fighters in the league.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
This. It definitely was a good solid left that White landed though. Win Stoner.
Stoner had a mouse over his left eye and some missing skin so White's punch did a little damage but Stoner wins on more connections if your counting points. White calmed Stoner down though as he cut down on his hits after the fight.

PricePkPatch*

Purely on the ring, Stoner won this fight, I think.

If you look at the general game, White more than did his job with this fight, and calmed Stoner done, protecting his players.

So, I guess White lost the battle but won the war?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->