Youtube: White vs Boychuk

CN_paladin

Jan 22, 2007
Westeros
Gauthier learned his lesson from last time and called up White just in time to give Boychuk a couple rights. Boychuk barely stayed on his skates at 0:32.

RoyBoyCoy

Habs and Rugby
Feb 17, 2008
Lennoxville, QC
Should have known someone would beat me to this one. What a fight.

Credit YouTube King Fel96 for finding the video, I just started the thread. What a fight indeed, it's been a while since the Habs had a fighter that can put on this kind of show. (ie. Not Laraque snoozefests)

FanHabtic*

White just turned Boychuk into a punching bag. Revenge for Boychuk ambushing Spacek. Not so tough when you are toe to toe with a kid from Manitoba are ya Johnny? Nice to see you get yours!

bov

Nov 13, 2010
That one really got the building going, and those are the penalties a team always kills. A win for White no doubt.

Who says there shouldn't be fighting in hockey?

seeking*

good back and forth fight, call it a draw with Boychuk coming on towards the end

MasqueOfTheRedDeath*

OMG THE HABZ ARE THROWING THEIR GOONZ AT UZ! See, that's how you lose like a man. Hopefully the Habs bench took notice..... not holding my breath.

Chuck Lefley*

Credit Boychuk for not backing down, but White tagged him with a few good ones here.

Great fight.

credit Boychuk for not backing down? He tried to create a knee-on-knee collision with Subban in an attempt to ruin his season and/or career.

White stood up for his teammate and fought that much harder because he realized what Boychuk did was a real ******-bag move.

Also...check the tale of the tape, Boychuk is clearly taller and heavier than White and he still got owned.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
OMG THE HABZ ARE THROWING THEIR GOONZ AT UZ! See, that's how you lose like a man. Hopefully the Habs bench took notice..... not holding my breath.
No matter how much some might want to believe otherwise, Ryan White is really not a goon. He averaged about the same fighting majors as Boychuk in the AHL. He was top 5 in scoring in the WHL but his offense obviously didn't/won't translate. He's actually a decent player that has potential to be playing on the 3rd/4th like for years to come. Basically he'll replace Moen. He's not even that great at fighting either, just an average light/middleweight. He's definitely no Thornton.

Maybe it's a different Ryan White but I found the fact he is trending worldwide kinda funny:

radrft.png

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->