Which UFA signing is the most impressive so far?

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I`ll go with Viktory here.

Souray and Winnik are showing up big time too, but if we`re left with Hiller and JDD now, we would be a lot lower in the standings. Hillsy is usually wery slow starter and Fasth is giving us chances right now.

However, like i said, Souray and Winnik is being great too. Givving a lot of things we lacked during the past few seasons. I like Allen too, but we should have picked him up for a little less $. And Staubitz is about ok. He`s not a heavyweight, but he`s doing ok. When given a chance he is a good hitter out there.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Forgot to put my own answer, I voted for Souray. He's been very good in defence and has a great shot which he has been using effectively.

I would rank the signings:

1.Souray
2/3. Winnik and Fasth
4. Allen
5. Staubitz

If Fasth keeps playing like this, he's definitely raising above Winnik and may end up in the first place.

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
Hot goalies can be hot and then suck. Most of Winnik's goals were luck/hard work, not skill.

I give it to Souray. He has been great at both ends and consistent.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Hot goalies can be hot and then suck. Most of Winnik's goals were luck/hard work, not skill.

I give it to Souray. He has been great at both ends and consistent.

Fasth has been great only in one side of the ice but have been consistent. :sarcasm:

But i agree that we should do this once again after the season.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Fasth, Win and Souray...all good choices... but maybe this poll is too soon... I would still wait about around half season mark to give my vote in this.

OCSportsfan

Sep 30, 2011
They are all terrible. Where are the fire Murray posters when we need them. Damn him, the franchise is going to hell.

:D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad