HF Habs: Which UDFAs should the Habs sign from development camp?

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Liam Hawel. I liked his speed for a 6´´5 guy. We have a lot of small guy, it could be interesting to have him in Laval

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Just for Laval purposes, Hawel would be a big upgrade on Pezzetta for them.

York is also intriguing, his season was hindered by injuries. I'd give him a shot too.

Yoshidas Island

TY for the memories Yosh :'(
Jan 2, 2015
For players who are still draft eligible, We can't sign them to an AHL contract, and all of the invites aren't worth an ELC.

Hawel, Plouffe and Struthers are all worth AHL contracts.

wildD

Jul 25, 2015
Draft him next year Oksentyuk
sign for sure York, Hawel
Maybe sign Guay

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Sign York to bypass the draft. Maybe wait after rookie camp though.

AHL contract for Guay,Plouffe, Struthers and Hawel. All start in the ECHL probably.

Keep an eye on Oksentyuk for next year 7th round if he stays in Europe. If he goes CHL, sign him after the draft if he goes undrafted and progressed.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
If we're going from the prospect camp alone, Hawel for sure, maybe Guay and Struthers. I'd definetely spend an ELC on Oksentyuk if we legally can ( only if he goes to the CHL if memory serves) , I don't care if he's smol, he's got some tools.

Reactions: Runner77

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
If we're going from the prospect camp alone, Hawel for sure, maybe Guay and Struthers. I'd definetely spend an ELC on Oksentyuk if we legally can ( only if he goes to the CHL if memory serves) , I don't care if he's smol, he's got some tools.

He had to be in the CHL last year to be eligible, so there is no way to have him in the system until the 2020 draft. After the 2020 draft, IF he went CHL, we could sign him IF he goes undrafted again (or we could draft him too).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad