Which Tkachuk Brother Is Better And Which One Would You Take

Which Tkachuk Brother Is Better And Which One Would You Take

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GreeningOil

Yarpmeister
Jun 22, 2016
Saskatoon
I think they are both very good hockey players. Both have an edge to their game. Some Oiler fans hate Matthew (large portion) but that’s his job. I like how Brady has progressed, but I have always wondered what would have happened if we drafted Matthew Tkachuk.

The question, bias aside is: which brother is better? And which one would you prefer to have on your team?

You have the added option in this fantasy realm of having one now, and trading for the other one later.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I think Brady has more snarl and will be the better power forward (because of his size and frame), and Matthew is going to be the better pest and playmaker.

There is some bias in my vote, but I will not discount that Brady has made great strides.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I find it funny how far these two have come on opinions on this board.
I remember Matthew overwhelmingly won the most overrated prospect from the 2016 draft, and that he was being carried by his linemates. Won the poll in a landslide.
two years later his brother along with Quinn Hughes won the overrated prospect from the 2018 draft.

I'd take Brady personally.

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
I'm curious to see where Brady ends up in 2 years. Safe bet for now is Matthew but I definitely see a higher ceiling in Brady with his physical tools.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Matthew now, Matthew future. Matthew is a a borderline star level player. Brady is good and will likely be very good, but this isn't close, especially considering Brady is only a second year player.

Reactions: Voight

Nabrules

Nov 5, 2018
Both spectacular. Brady has posted 2 very respectable seasons while playing on awful Ottawa. I think his ceiling is better and he’s a future captain

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad