Which teams need new uniforms?

Nothingman*

Change the Orange on Philly please. Looks like DOT pylons. Ugly as ****.

Colorado needs something new. their colors are two of the worst paired together.

Angry Hockey Dad

Eat up Johnny
May 30, 2013
Canada
Vintage Mighty Ducks jerseys were awesome. Love the turquoise on the bottom and on the sleeves.

As for who needs an update, I would say Winnipeg. I wish they could go back to the Jets style from the 80's. Those were great. Sadly, I think Phoenix has the rights to those?

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Change the Orange on Philly please. Looks like DOT pylons. Ugly as ****.

Colorado needs something new. their colors are two of the worst paired together.

What? The colors are awesome for jerseys. The colors are the only thing that are keeping it from the worst jerseys in spots right now (still one of the worst, not the worst though).

The jersey needs a redesign, but the colors and logo are fine.

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
for some reason, i think the avs is the only jersey that works with the piping. I think that jersey is hideously perfect, and shouldn't be changed. Every jersey in the league shouldn't follow the same standard. The avs jersey is great.

Panthers- I love their jersey, not sure why so many people hate it.
Ariozona - NEEDS to be changed... the late 90s desert coyote was amazing. The current jersey is boring.
Hurricanes - are actually making boring work with their most recent changes with the stripes on the bottom. I like it... the only other option is something that looks like the Avs jersey, which most of you seem to hate
Buffalo - needs to revert to their lighter blue, swords and buffalo crest logo... let nashville have the yellow... the sabers should have the coolest jerseys in the league... maybe they're waiting til they have a stacked team?
Lightning - i think they could do better, but i've never DISliked their jersey
Islanders - fisherman

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
What? The colors are awesome for jerseys. The colors are the only thing that are keeping it from the worst jerseys in spots right now (still one of the worst, not the worst though).

The jersey needs a redesign, but the colors and logo are fine.

I agree with the other poster , the colors are terrible ,bad shade of blue and the maroon is just as bad.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
They're all ugly. Probably the worst colour scheme in the league.

That's the thing with the Panthers, the stuff they wore in the 90s was far better than what they've worn since...but it still was lousy because of the color scheme.

Red, blue, and yellow just don't work together.

The only complaint I have about Colorado's colors are the black pants, I never liked that, but if you replace the current atrocities with their original look then they're in the mid-level of jerseys at worst.

Phil McKraken

Jul 13, 2010
Sweden
Anaheim, what were they thinking with that completely off orange colour? The previous ones were extremely dull but at least nothing stuck out in a bad way either.

Car2014

Dec 5, 2014
Germany
My poor Wellington Hurricanes. They play Rugby in bright yellow too. :laugh:
I actually love their home shirt. Lots of good shirts in New Zealand last season

The Ducks badly need to go back to their old shirts, I used to like them. Same for the Avs. Florida is bad, too. Too many bad shirts these days, I don't remember disliking that many back in the 90s.

SensNo1

Sens#1
Oct 11, 2006
Toronto
Agreed, looks like a compass from a decent distance. The same applies to Dallas.
I thought that was kind of the point...Anyway, I'm glad SOMEONE (earlier in the thread) likes the current Jets logo besides me. It's way too early to bring back the previous logo. Wait until the 10th anniversary, bring it in as a 3rd I say...

I prefer the early 90s Sens logo as well, but am I the only one who actually likes the current one?

Davebo*

Montreal, Chicago, Boston, Toronto, Detroit, NYR.

And fans of those teams will tell you they are classic designs, that all expansion teams of been trying to achieve since their inception. All their tinkering was done decades ago - leaving perfection. ;)

Buck Aki Berg

Done with this place
Sep 17, 2008
Ottawa, ON
The Jets just need a small change to their logo...

untitled-8.jpg

Agreed, looks like a compass from a decent distance.

You know the name of the company that owns 'em, right? ;)

andrewkent14

Dec 7, 2014
Toronto
buffalo, i like how they brought back the older uniforms but id take off the number on the front and the white stripe thing they have on the sides

ny rangers, i just never found them appealing

florida should bring back the originals

tampa bay, updated originals

carolina - bring back originals / update them

winnipeg - update originals

columbus - keep alternate as reg and come out with white version of alternate as road

colorado - update originals

vancouver - id love to have the sitck blue and white as reg jerseys, or take out the lettering and centre the orca logo

san jose - i like the originals and late 90's / 2000's jerseys

anaheim - mighty ducks jerseys

dallas - bring back late 90's / early 2000s or updated early 90s

FlowMotion

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, AB Canada
The Sens, the original logo was better
Oilers, I liked their old navy blue jerseys.
Jets, need to go back to their 95 jerseys
Phoenix, ugly
Nashville. ugliest jerserys in the league! Just hideous.

londonHK

Feb 27, 2014
I agree with the other poster , the colors are terrible ,bad shade of blue and the maroon is just as bad.

I agree. I think the colour combination is just atrocious - would anyone ever wear an outfit combining those colours and think they looked good?!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->