Which team would win in a 7 game series (2021 playoffs)?

Which team would win in a 2021 7 game series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
We had a fantasy draft on the HF games section for the 2020-2021 season/playoffs. Please select the team from each matchup that would win in a 7 game series. I ask that you consider all aspects of the teams and analyze closely before voting (depth, stars, PP guys, PK guys, defence, growth, decline), or otherwise to abstain. This is the finals, round one occurred on the HF games section, we will be running another game this week if you'd like to join, we are actively looking for more GMs so we'd love to have you, we have a few GM spots open.

Matchup

Team 1:
Alexis Lafreniere-Sidney Crosby-Josh Anderson
Tyler Ennis-Adam Henrique-Vladimir Tarasenko
Jason Dickinson-Charlie Coyle-Jake Virtanen
Jujhar Khaira-Mark Jankowski-Colton Sceviour

Oliver Ekman-Larsson - Jacob Trouba
Brayden McNabb - Rasmus Ristolainen
Jusso Valimaki - Trevor van Riemsdyk

Connor Hellebuyck
Malcolm Subban

vs

Team 2:
Jaden Schwartz - Ryan O'Reilly - David Perron
Filip Chytil - Phillip Danault - Brendan Gallagher
Trevor Zegras - Jeff Carter - Rocco Grimaldi
Milan Lucic - Lucas Wallmark - Pat Maroon

Victor Hedman - Anton Stralman
Alec Martinez - Henri Jokiharju
Calvin de Haan - Mikko Lehtonen

Igor Shestyorkin
Jonathan Bernier

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Team 1's top 3 D are OEL/Risto/Trouba

I'm gunna take the team with the recent Conny Smythe winning 1C and 1D over that thanks.

Team 2.

Reactions: Panda Bear

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Team 1's top 3 D are OEL/Risto/Trouba

I'm gunna take the team with the recent Conny Smythe winning 1C and 1D over that thanks.

Team 2.

Bro are we really gonna discuss top three D with old man Stralman on the top pair

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Really difficult decision. While I trust Helle over Shesty, I think Team 2 the only number 1 defender. I think Team 1 would have a very trustworthy PP and Team 2's PP might be slightly worse (still good). Their Pk's seem pretty even. In 5v5 action I expect the 1st lines to balance out because I don't think Crosby has too good of even strength support on the wings, but overall I think Team 1's first 3 lines are better than Team 2's.

Team 1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad