Which team with a former Senators star will you be cheering for in the playoffs?

Which team with a former Senators star will you be cheering for in the playoffs?

• Total voters

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
Vegas... watched Stone's debut last night, and they played hard. Some real SOLID hits like I haven't seen in a while. even Stone drilled 2 guys. They played fast and hard, erxcellent transition, and they outshot Dallas 23-1 in the 3rd period. I also found out they have a channel on twitch
VGKtwitch, watched some of that and Shane Hnidy is on the panel. If anyones interested , they talked about Stone and his debut from about 2 minutes into the video on twitch

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I'm actually rooting for all three.

I guess San Jose gives us the potential for that 1st rounder so it has to be them. Plus, it's King Karl.

Vegas a close second.
This right here

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
All 3. But since everyone is saying "lol wtf Columbus???" I am rooting for them to surprise the entire East.

Same here.

They really went out on a limb to try and win this year with all those UFAs. That's a ballsy move and I really want it to work out for them. Not just for the fans in Columbus, but for the NHL as a whole. This league is so damned conservative and risk-avoidant....if a big gamble like this pays off, I can see more teams in the future throwing caution tot he wind and making a big splash, too. The NHl needs something exciting to happen to resuscitate this league. The NHL game is too 'sanitized' right now, and it has sucked all the fun and passion out of watching most game. Hockey is a dirty game...it needs some chaos...leave the 'clean' sports watching to F1 racing and golf.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

RyCam

Nov 3, 2016
1. EK
2. Stone
3. Spezza+Methot(if the Stars make it)
4.Duchene+Dzingle(If CBJ make it)

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Vegas and its not close Stone is my favorite player this franchise has ever had (Hossa a very close second). I also was a Golden Knight for 11 years of my life between playing and coaching.

I guess from a sens perspective it should be San Jose for the higher pick but i know once the games start and they likely will be playing one another ill be cheering for the Golden Knights.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Is anyone else in this weird fan limbo?

Part of me is absolutely done with this team, I don't need to waste my time or anyone else's listed all the reasons. My main one though is not trusting the owner or Dorion.

The other part of me just can't cheer for any other team, no matter how hard I try or how many games I watch. It just will never feel the same.

How are you guys fairing?
I honestly want to feel something for another team. I dont think it will happen but im hoping so to tide me over the next 3 seasons because this team is going to be terrible to watch until there is new ownership and the 'rebuild' comes to fruition.

Reactions: Kappy Is So Happy

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
As a huge Vegas fan, all i have to say is f*** San Jose. Never cheering for that team even if it has Karlsson on it.

Vegas all the way baby.

Reactions: albator71

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Im cheering for Vegas, i love how that team plays the game of hockey, and i want Stone to win a cup so bad. Vegas is a top notch organization from top to bottom.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->