Which team wins the President’s Trophy

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
It'll be the Sens and they'll STILL find a way to win the draft lottery and award the Avs Hughes.

Mbraunm

Oct 19, 2016
I’m going with Tampa or the Leafs. They are two amazing teams in a relatively weak division.

Last edited:

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
San Jose is going to absolutely destroy their division so I'm going with them. Toronto has to play Tampa and Boston a whole bunch. San jose will be over 110 points.

I appreciate that you value my team that high, or that you under value the pacific, but I’m not 100 that we beat Vegas. They still play Vegas hockey.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
The Leafs.

Best PP.
Best PK, with stars scoring shorties every night.
Best goalie who can face big time amount of shots every night.
Best coach.
Smartest GM.
Best center depth.
Best wing depth (they don't even need Nylander).
Underrated defense (you'll see).

Did I miss anything?

neXis

Jan 3, 2016
I don't know, who really wants that jynx of a trophy? I sure wouldn't want my team to aim for it.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
It’s a two point increase behind the same core and a Vezina finalist with another year under his belt. Not that far fetched. Besides, just a couple of seasons ago Washington had back to back 118 and 120pt seasons
And Washington was a much better team. Considering a worse Caps team just won the cup against a team that beat Winnipeg in 5 games.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Buffalo, Montreal, and Ottawa all play in the same division. It has to be one of the other teams from that division that can capitalize on the easy points.

Doesn't have to work that way. The Atlantic had 4 of the bottom 5 teams last year, and not just 1, but 2 teams from the greatest top to bottom division any league has ever seen finished ahead of any Atlantic team.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
And Washington was a much better team. Considering a worse Caps team just won the cup against a team that beat Winnipeg in 5 games.

What a team does during the regular season means jack sh*t in regards to the playoffs. Take it from me I’m a sharks fan. I really don’t see how Winnipeg finishing two points higher than last year can be seen as outlandish. Lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->