Speculation: Which team will finish 2018-2019 DEAD Last?

Which team will finish 2018-2019 DEAD Last?

• Arizona Coyotes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chicago Blackhawks

• Colorado Avalanche

• Detroit Redwings

• Other Team Not Listed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
doesnt help but doesnt hurt....

lets be honest...... with a healthy hall we are fighting for a playoff spot right now.

that really says it all.

Yeah, I don't think we are. Philly went on that fluke winning 12 of 14 streak, and they are STILL 9 points out. That's ridiculous. With or without Hall we probably don't even scratch the bubble.

What amazes me is how tight the west is. For as bad as the Ducks/Kings have looked - and for packing off Muzzin and talk of blowing things up... they've still got a shot.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
The surprising thing to me is how so many teams appear to be completely giving up on the season. In the West that just doesn’t make any sense. Win three in a row there and you can be right on the bubble. Faced with a choice of making the playoffs and picking at 17-19 in the first round or missing the playoffs and maybe picking 12-13 why would any team want to lose and throw away the playoff gate receipts and extra revenue to move up a few spots in the draft order? That seems counter productive as a business owner. The lottery should provide enough disincentive to tank compared to the damage a complete dumpster fire in the locker room may cause.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad